Wish me luck tomorrow,please.

ppurdin
ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hi everyone.Well tomorrow is a new road to travel in this journey of BC.I meet with the radiation Dr. and have cat scan for them to mark me to start radiation.I still have some hives on me from the allergic reaction to the Chemo.I hope it don,t set me back any.I am a little nervous about it.but nothing like when I started Chemo.I will let you know how it goes.(Pat).

Comments

• Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Pat
    Good luck tomorrow, hope the hives don't set you back & you can move on to the next phase of treatment! You've come a long way!
    Prayers & Hugz,
    Cathy
  • sherria49
    sherria49 Member Posts: 126
    Good luck
    Pat!! My thoughts & prayers are with you!

Let us know how things go!

Big hugzzzzzzzzzz
  • ritazimm
    ritazimm Member Posts: 171
    Prayers
    You'll be in my prayers Pat.

God go with you!

Rita
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    ritazimm said:

Prayers
    You'll be in my prayers Pat.

God go with you!

Rita

Pat .. I am praying for you .. You have had such a difficult
    time with chemo and side efforts, you are my sister from another mother.

Keep the faith, and stay strong ..

VickiSam
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    you are not alone...you have us!
    We are all rooting for you, my dear!!!

Hugs, Kathi
  • CypressCynthia
    CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
    Good luck wishes are coming
    Good luck wishes are coming your way! Please let us know how you do!
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Pat, wishing you good luck.
    Pat, wishing you good luck. I have just started radiation, 3 treatments so far, and can tell you that you have nothing to worry about today. All of this is doable. You've had a tough beginning with the allergic reaction and I'm hoping that you have no further complications along the road to NED. Take care.
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Pat, You've come so far!
    Pat, You've come so far! It's a new lap, for sure... but you will do this one with the same grace and strength. My best...xoxoxoxo Lynn
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    will be waiting for your
    will be waiting for your update. Sending all my best to you.
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    elm3544 said:

will be waiting for your
    will be waiting for your update. Sending all my best to you.

Pat, you are embarking on a
    Pat, you are embarking on a new road with your fight, and I know you are nervous. However, I can assure you that rads are SSSSOOOOOO much easier than chemo. My thoughts are with you, and I know you will come through this phase with equally good results. Keep us posted on your progress. Hugs.

Judy
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member

Pat, you are embarking on a
    Pat, you are embarking on a new road with your fight, and I know you are nervous. However, I can assure you that rads are SSSSOOOOOO much easier than chemo. My thoughts are with you, and I know you will come through this phase with equally good results. Keep us posted on your progress. Hugs.

Judy

You will be fine with rads.
    You will be fine with rads. Just be sure and use your creams at the very start, day one! Get lots of rest too.
  • laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    Hi, Pat
    Prayers and good wishes to you. You'll do fine.
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    laurissa said:

Hi, Pat
    Prayers and good wishes to you. You'll do fine.

Kindest thoughts and prayers
    Kindest thoughts and prayers for you, Pat, for this part of your journey. Remember to use the lotions they recommend right from the beginning. And if you have any skin issues, tell them right away. With your good attitude you will do fine.
    Stef
  • always
    always Member Posts: 256
    fauxma said:

Kindest thoughts and prayers
    Kindest thoughts and prayers for you, Pat, for this part of your journey. Remember to use the lotions they recommend right from the beginning. And if you have any skin issues, tell them right away. With your good attitude you will do fine.
    Stef

New step
    Every step on this journey seems to be a new one. Good luck in the radiation process. My thoughts and prayers will be with you Pat.

Becky
  • Deb1969
    Deb1969 Member Posts: 165
    always said:

New step
    Every step on this journey seems to be a new one. Good luck in the radiation process. My thoughts and prayers will be with you Pat.

Becky

My thoughts and prayers are
    My thoughts and prayers are with you. Keep us posted.
    Deb
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Patti, I'm happy that your
    Patti, I'm happy that your chemo is over. Wishing you the very best outcome with the cat scan and radiation.
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Hope all went well
    Pat, hope all went well with your Rads simulation today. Keep us posted. Pammy