prayers for me tomorrow

Comments

• natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941

Dr.'s orders
    Post operative instructions:
    No heavy lifting (greater than 5lbs) or rigorous activity for 6 weeks.

I can't lift a gallon of milk.

Rigorous activity---it has been so long--what is that---Maybe some day soon or in 6 weeks rigorous activity will come my way---is it like they say--you never forget.

LOL--Nerves have me a little silly right now.

Hugs,
    Margo

Margo wishing you and Jake
    Margo wishing you and Jake the very best. Prayers are being sent to both of you.
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    You got it!
    Will be watching for your post.
  • Whoknowz
    Whoknowz Member Posts: 82
    May it go as easy as possible
    Praying for you and Jake all the best, that everything goes smoothly and your recovery is as easy as possible.

Angela
  • KathiM
    KathiM Member Posts: 8,028 Member
    They will feel wierd for awhile, but then.....
    Poof! One day you will lay on your tummy, and they feel just like your 'old' girls!!!

Sending good vibes!

Hugs, Kathi
  • roseann4
    roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member
    I'll be thinking of you.
    One more step out of the way after tomorrow!

Roseann
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member

Dr.'s orders

Rigorous activity---it has been so long--what is that---Maybe some day soon or in 6 weeks rigorous activity will come my way---is it like they say--you never forget.

Hugs,
    Margo

Prayers for You and Jake
    You and Jake are always in my prayers, Margo, and you will be especially so tonight and tomorrow morning.

But...isn't keeping up with your little guy a rigorous activity? Don't tell me he has already learned to sit still for long periods; it's unnatural!
  • Katz77
    Katz77 Member Posts: 598
    Surgery
    Always have everyone in my prayers. Will think of u tomorrow. Katz
  • cruf
    cruf Member Posts: 908
    Katz77 said:

Surgery
    Always have everyone in my prayers. Will think of u tomorrow. Katz

Good Luck!
    Good Luck Margo! My thoughts and prayers are with you! HUGS!!!!!!!!!!! Cathy
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    Be anxious to hear
    ...keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and can't wait to hear how you're doing!
    -Jenny
  • always
    always Member Posts: 256

Be anxious to hear
    ...keeping you in my thoughts and prayers and can't wait to hear how you're doing!
    -Jenny

adding to the prayers
    Margo my prayers will be added to all those above. You are in good hands.

Becky
  • sherria49
    sherria49 Member Posts: 126
    Hey Margo!
    Just wanted to say good luck, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Keep us updated!

Hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    sherria49 said:

Hey Margo!
    Just wanted to say good luck, my thoughts and prayers are with you and your family.

Keep us updated!

Hugzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz

thinking of you
    You should do great~ and you should bounce back faster than you imagine. After my implant surgery I was able to move around freely, minus drains at 2 weeks out. I just rested like a good patient the first 2 weeks, watching movies and being waited on hand and foot.
    Stock up on the juices and goodies you love to enjoy, and movies to watch, magazines...you know the routine. I always splurge on new jammies prior to surgery.
    Melanie
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

thinking of you
    You should do great~ and you should bounce back faster than you imagine. After my implant surgery I was able to move around freely, minus drains at 2 weeks out. I just rested like a good patient the first 2 weeks, watching movies and being waited on hand and foot.
    Stock up on the juices and goodies you love to enjoy, and movies to watch, magazines...you know the routine. I always splurge on new jammies prior to surgery.
    Melanie

Margo and Jake .. Prayers and good thoughts
    are coming your way .. Rest (hard to do with a 6 year old boy) .. I pray that you have some help coming your way in the next 2 weeks.

VickiSam
  • ritazimm
    ritazimm Member Posts: 171
    Good luck Margo!
    Good luck tomorrow Margo!
    You'll be in my prayers.
    I wish you peace of mind.

Rita
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188

Dr.'s orders

Hugs,
    Margo

Hopefully your sound asleep right now!
    Just wanted to say I will be thinking of you tomorrow. Take it easy (I should listen to my own advice!) and do what the docs say. We are only a click away and will wait patiently until you feel up to a progress report. Beware though, we usually send the scouts out after 72 hours!! We need at least an "ugh"!! Hugs and smiles...Pammy
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    ritazimm said:

Good luck Margo!
    Good luck tomorrow Margo!
    You'll be in my prayers.
    I wish you peace of mind.

Rita

Speedy recovery
    Good luck Margo.
    Plenty of rest and speedy recovery after surgery.
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    HUGS*HUGS*HUGS*
    Oh Margo, I am lifting you in prayer tonight, tomorrow and will continue to till we hear from you. I remember well how it feels, quite nerve wracking. You are gonna be fine and do great! Keep us in the loop when you are feeling up to it.

Love,

RE
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Margo, this is one surgery
    Margo, this is one surgery that I really looked forward to. Hoping all goes well, and we're there right along side you. Hugs, Lili

PS: What strenuous activity???????? ROFL
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Margo, I am saying a prayer
    Margo, I am saying a prayer for you and Jake right now, this minute.......................................................Ok. I will be thinking of you two all day. My best.....xoxoxoxoxo Lynn
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    lynn1950 said:

Margo, I am saying a prayer
    Margo, I am saying a prayer for you and Jake right now, this minute.......................................................Ok. I will be thinking of you two all day. My best.....xoxoxoxoxo Lynn

Margo, you are in my
    Margo, you are in my thoughts right now, as you undergo the surgery, and I know you will be fine. This too shall pass. The road you have traveled is so much like a lot of those on this board, so know you are always surrounded by those who really "know what it's like" to be in your shoes". Let us hear from you when you feel up to it. Hugs.

Judy