made it thru taxol

xskeetshooter
xskeetshooter Member Posts: 169
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
was so afraid of reaction, but didnt have any. thank god. 3 more to go then finished chemo,

Comments

• Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Hi Skeetshooter
    I assume that you have already had A/C. I think you will find that taxol is much kinder to you. Good luck with the rest of your treatments.

Hugs
    Jadie<3
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Jadie said:

Hi Skeetshooter
    I assume that you have already had A/C. I think you will find that taxol is much kinder to you. Good luck with the rest of your treatments.

Hugs
    Jadie<3</p>

I just had my first also was
    I just had my first also was very nervous and it went ok, I am doing the 12 once a week. congrats
  • carkris
    Jadie said:

Hi Skeetshooter

Hugs
    Jadie<3</p>

I just had my first also was very nervous and it went ok, I am doing the 12 once a week. congrats
  • carkris
    Jadie said:

Hi Skeetshooter

Hugs
    Jadie<3</p>

• carkris
    Jadie said:

Hi Skeetshooter

Hugs
    Jadie<3</p>

• survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    carkris said:

Congrats skeet for getting
    Congrats skeet for getting thru the first one!
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    Yay for you!
    -the first time is always the worst - the not knowing part! I had it for every two weeks for 8 weeks - 4 rounds instead of 12/weekly. You'll be done before you know it!
    take care
    -Jenny
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Congrats on getting thru
    Congrats on getting thru that taxol Skeet! You will soon be celebrating the end of chemo and we will with you!

Leeza
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    jnl said:

Congrats on getting thru
    Congrats on getting thru that taxol Skeet! You will soon be celebrating the end of chemo and we will with you!

Leeza

Skeet .. Congrats on seeing the end of chemo
    At time chemo treatments can be overwhelming for any of us. It sounds from your posting that you have an awesome oncologist and staff, and if I remember correctly - You are located in Canada ??

I am truly happy that your onc and his staff - are kind to you, remember your name and most importantly remember why you are there getting treatments. Limited side efforts ? I hope so.

VickiSam
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Congrats! You will soon be
    Congrats! You will soon be done skeet!

Angie