Annabelle41415

Julie 44
Julie 44 Member Posts: 476 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hey I just read you are having surgery on Monday..What is the surgery?? (If I am not being to nosey)
I will keep you in my thoughts and prayers....JULIE

Comments

• Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Surgery
    Hi Julie: I am having my ileostomy reversal. I do have mixed emotions about it as "Bella" has become a part of me, but looking forward to doing without the pouch. I should be there about 3-4 days. I'll be taking my computer with me, so hopefully I'll be able to post. Thank you for asking and concern and definitely your prayers. Hope you are doing well.

Hugs! Kim
  • Julie 44
    Julie 44 Member Posts: 476 Member

Surgery
    Hi Julie: I am having my ileostomy reversal. I do have mixed emotions about it as "Bella" has become a part of me, but looking forward to doing without the pouch. I should be there about 3-4 days. I'll be taking my computer with me, so hopefully I'll be able to post. Thank you for asking and concern and definitely your prayers. Hope you are doing well.

Hugs! Kim

Pouch Out
    Congrats on getting your pouch removed..Its a big step in your recovery process...Sit back and enjoy it just think you are getting back to "normal"....Remember to REST REST REST...Good luck and "GOD speed" JULIE
  • coolvdub
    coolvdub Member Posts: 408 Member
    Julie 44 said:

Pouch Out
    Congrats on getting your pouch removed..Its a big step in your recovery process...Sit back and enjoy it just think you are getting back to "normal"....Remember to REST REST REST...Good luck and "GOD speed" JULIE

Kim,
    I will be praying for a

Kim,
    I will be praying for a speedy recovery for you. I hope the reversal goes well and you can get back to "normal" asap.

Don
  • karguy
    karguy Member Posts: 1,020 Member
    I hope everything goes well,and you get to go home soon.I'll be praying for you.Good luck
  • coloCan
    coloCan Member Posts: 1,944 Member

Surgery

Hugs! Kim

Kim: Best of success
    on your reversal and for a rapid recovery/////Steve
  • lizzydavis
    lizzydavis Member Posts: 893
    karguy said:

I hope everything goes well,and you get to go home soon.I'll be praying for you.Good luck

Kim,
    I will be thinking

Kim,

I will be thinking about you. Congratulations on the reversal. It is all good. Get rest and take care of yourself. We will talk again soon.
  • just4Brooks
    just4Brooks Member Posts: 980 Member

Surgery

Hugs! Kim

I'll be thinking of you
    I'll be thinking of you tomorrow. Keep us updated.

Brooks
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member

Kim,
    I will be thinking

Kim,

I will be thinking about you. Congratulations on the reversal. It is all good. Get rest and take care of yourself. We will talk again soon.

Kim......
    I know that even though its late you are not asleep. 1000 things run through your mind as you await the morning. But just as you start to drift off it will be over and you will wake, you will be done with surgery, and living with a new normal. Life will return to the one before everything came crashing down. It will be sweet solace of a long battle over. The last step. Enjoy the rest and nuturing you will be getting these next few days, cause the laundrys piling up, the dishes need washing, and the floors need sweeping.....Just Kiddin'...we can't be mushy all the time......Let your body rest and we will look forward to having our Annabelle back asap with a new lease on life...we love ya and God Bless you, Clift
  • angelsbaby
    angelsbaby Member Posts: 1,165 Member
    Buzzard said:

Kim......
    I know that even though its late you are not asleep. 1000 things run through your mind as you await the morning. But just as you start to drift off it will be over and you will wake, you will be done with surgery, and living with a new normal. Life will return to the one before everything came crashing down. It will be sweet solace of a long battle over. The last step. Enjoy the rest and nuturing you will be getting these next few days, cause the laundrys piling up, the dishes need washing, and the floors need sweeping.....Just Kiddin'...we can't be mushy all the time......Let your body rest and we will look forward to having our Annabelle back asap with a new lease on life...we love ya and God Bless you, Clift

Kim
    I hope for a speedy recovery and my thoughts are with you

take care

michelle
  • Kathryn_in_MN
    Kathryn_in_MN Member Posts: 1,252 Member

Surgery

Hugs! Kim

Wishing you the best
    Kim - I hope your surgery goes easy today with an uneventful recovery! You are in my prayers.
  • grammadebbie
    grammadebbie Member Posts: 464

Surgery

Hugs! Kim

Blessings toYou
    Dear Kim,

So sorry that I missed the post regarding your surgery. I am praying for success and a speedy recovery. You are a real blessing to everyone here. Hope you can come back to us real soon, take your time though and get the rest you need.

Blessings to you,

Debbie (gramma)