North Carolina

elizarose
elizarose Member Posts: 124
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Curious if any of you are from NC. I live in the Charlotte area.

Comments

• MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    NC
    I'm in the Greensboro area!
  • elizarose
    MAJW said:

NC

Nice to meet you, I'm Beth
    Nice to meet you, I'm Beth :)
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    MAJW said:

NC

I live in Florida, but my
    I live in Florida, but my son, his wife, and their baby girl Brooke live in Greensboro.
  • cvolk821
    cvolk821 Member Posts: 36
    Right across the bridge from you!
    I'm in Lake Wylie - right across the Buster Boyd bridge from Charlotte! Not in any of the nice gated communities, in the woods just past the new Lowe's store. Where are you in Charlotte? I work for CPCC, both at the Huntersville and Matthews campuses (when I'm working)

Connie
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    No, I don't, but, I wanted
    No, I don't, but, I wanted to welcome you Elizarose!
  • elizarose
    cvolk821 said:

Right across the bridge from you!
    I'm in Lake Wylie - right across the Buster Boyd bridge from Charlotte! Not in any of the nice gated communities, in the woods just past the new Lowe's store. Where are you in Charlotte? I work for CPCC, both at the Huntersville and Matthews campuses (when I'm working)

Connie

Actually I'm in Concord off
    Actually I'm in Concord off exit 55, living with my sister for now. When I work, it will be in Charlotte/Matthews.

Beth
  • cvolk821
    cvolk821 Member Posts: 36
    elizarose said:

Actually I'm in Concord off
    Actually I'm in Concord off exit 55, living with my sister for now. When I work, it will be in Charlotte/Matthews.

Beth

Nearly Neighbors!
    I am only 45 minutes from you (on a good traffic day). My hospital and surgeon are in Matthews!
  • cabbott
    cabbott Member Posts: 1,039 Member
    Used to...
    I used to live in the Queen City, but now hale from Slower Lower Delaware. I lived in Concord for three year many many many years ago.

C. Abbott
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    cabbott said:

Used to...
    I used to live in the Queen City, but now hale from Slower Lower Delaware. I lived in Concord for three year many many many years ago.

C. Abbott

Want to say hi and welcome
    Want to say hi and welcome Elizarose! Great pic of you!
  • love9kidz
    love9kidz Member Posts: 23
    Noel said:

Want to say hi and welcome
    Want to say hi and welcome Elizarose! Great pic of you!

I live in Eden, NC. It is
    I live in Eden, NC. It is about 20 miles from Greensboro but closer to Ridgeway, VA.
  • brenda247
    brenda247 Member Posts: 124
    YES!!!!
    i live in jacksonville nc.. nice to meet you!!!

brenda
  • brenda247
    brenda247 Member Posts: 124
    hey!!
    i read your profile.. i had a mastectomy on april 20 2009 just got done with my treatments on oct 1 2009.. so i wanted to let you know u are in my prayers and i know what you going through.. take care of yourself and you are in my prayers..

brenda
    p.s. keep us informed how it goes..
    HUGSSSSSS!!!!!!!
  • MAJW
    MAJW Member Posts: 2,510 Member
    love9kidz said:

I live in Eden, NC. It is
    I live in Eden, NC. It is about 20 miles from Greensboro but closer to Ridgeway, VA.

LOVE.........
    You are just "up the road" from me......I'm in G'boro! Glad to meet all the "Southern Belles!"
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    brenda247 said:

hey!!
    i read your profile.. i had a mastectomy on april 20 2009 just got done with my treatments on oct 1 2009.. so i wanted to let you know u are in my prayers and i know what you going through.. take care of yourself and you are in my prayers..

brenda
    p.s. keep us informed how it goes..
    HUGSSSSSS!!!!!!!

It is always so cool to see
    It is always so cool to see how close some of are to each other, geographically speaking.

Reunions galore!
  • debbie1162
    debbie1162 Member Posts: 36

It is always so cool to see
    It is always so cool to see how close some of are to each other, geographically speaking.

Reunions galore!

I'm in Newport
    right outside of Morehead City, on the coast. I had reconstruction and reduction surgery last month in Greenville.

Nice to meet you,
    Debbie