Has everyone had their breakfast yet?

13»

Comments

• Sunrae
    Sunrae Member Posts: 808
    tasha_111 said:

I Win!
    I excelled this morning............ Scrambled (Strangled) eggs on toast, Fried mushrooms and tomatoes.......Oh Man It was SCRUMPTIOUS!

Loads of butter salt and pepper.............Orgasmic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

I'm Bad!!!
    I'm not a big breakfast fan, usually a bowl of cereal with fruit, but I have to have 2 cups of coffee to start my engine. My sweet hubby bought some Krispy Kreme donuts yesterday and there they were, staring me in the face this morning. So of course, I gobbled a couple of them down. They literally melt in your mouth. Then I had to go light for lunch, tomato soup and cheese cubes, some grapes. Tomorrow it'll be back to cereal but I sure will be thinking of those Krispy Kremes.
    PS Love Peanut butter on just about anything. How about those Hostess chocolate cupcakes with the creme in the middle. There goes my diet!
  • Grains
    Grains Member Posts: 27
    BunnyJane said:

Just plain
    oatmeal with raisins, one fig, and two cups of green tea. I've really changed my diet since being diagnosed. I put the Halloween candy in the mailbox for the mailman!

WOW
    I am impressed! I had a peanut butter and jelly sandwich for breakfast. I love food so much. I know I should eat healthier, but I just crave everything. I have decided that when this roller coaster is over, I will straighten up, eat right and exercise every day. Boring Boring Boring. But I want to live to see my grandaughters get married. Bless you
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member

Stef
    Isn't cold pizza considered a breakfast food? I've always thought so. It's kinda like toast (the crust), ham (the pepperoni, italian sausage or canadian bacon), fruit and/or veggies (pineapple, mushrooms, peppers) and I guess the cheese can substitute for the eggs. And of course the tomato sauce base becomes our tomato juice. See a well-rounded breakfast and quick to grab on the run. Lola

Lola
    You are a gal after my

Lola
    You are a gal after my own heart. Per your breakdown, pizza is now my breakfast of champions. Thanks for your explanation. LOL
    Stef
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    tasha_111 said:

I Win!
    I excelled this morning............ Scrambled (Strangled) eggs on toast, Fried mushrooms and tomatoes.......Oh Man It was SCRUMPTIOUS!

Loads of butter salt and pepper.............Orgasmic!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Hugs jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Tasha,
    That sounds so good.

Tasha,
    That sounds so good. I love fried mushrooms. Strangled eggs with cheese and mushrooms is one of my favorites breakfasts. I am so jealous.
    Stef