Now he thinks he's gay?

tasha_111
tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
6 years together! Someone calls him a f a g. on yahoo and he calls me into the room to ask if I think he might be????????????

For Goodness Sake, How much more?

Sigh Jxxxxxxxxxxx

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Silly Woman! You're from
    Silly Woman! You're from England...maybe they meant he's Smokin Hot! Doesn't F.ag mean Cigarettes on that side of the Pond???? LOL LOL LOL

Just when you think you have everything figured out, they change the rules on ya! HA!
    :-)

Either that, or he was posting about the Queen he used to live with ( you of course) and someone just assumed he was with a guy......

Hugs,
    C♥
  • chenheart
    Silly Woman! You're from
    Double Post!!!! Grrrrrr
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    chenheart said:

Silly Woman! You're from
    Double Post!!!! Grrrrrr

LOL. So, you are back with
    LOL. So, you are back with that guy Tasha? Hope he treats you better if you are.

Angie
  • roseann4
    roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member
    Did this really happen?
    I can't tell by the responses if this really happened. Did your guy really tell you he thinks he might be gay? If so, I would assume he has an issue with his identity. I have a female friend who discovered she was gay after being married for several years. She had no idea what normal attraction was so when she met a man who she loved as a person, she thought that was love. It was only after she was in theropy that she discovered that she was sexually attracted to women.

If this is really true, get that guy into theropy. No sense trying to continue a relationship which may bring you even more pain in the future.

I'm sorry this has happened. Uncertainty is more difficult than knowing.

Roseann
  • xskeetshooter
    xskeetshooter Member Posts: 169
    roseann4 said:

Did this really happen?
    I can't tell by the responses if this really happened. Did your guy really tell you he thinks he might be gay? If so, I would assume he has an issue with his identity. I have a female friend who discovered she was gay after being married for several years. She had no idea what normal attraction was so when she met a man who she loved as a person, she thought that was love. It was only after she was in theropy that she discovered that she was sexually attracted to women.

If this is really true, get that guy into theropy. No sense trying to continue a relationship which may bring you even more pain in the future.

I'm sorry this has happened. Uncertainty is more difficult than knowing.

Roseann

omg
    eneogh to worry about, just put your strength in getting better.and take the nagative bs out of your life
  • chenheart
    Angie2U said:

LOL. So, you are back with
    LOL. So, you are back with that guy Tasha? Hope he treats you better if you are.

Angie

Oh My Angie....I just
    Oh My Angie....I just noticed that! I honestly thought it said he CALLED her to ask about it~ after your answer, I re-read it and indeed it says he called her INTO THE ROOM. Tash? Did I miss some info while I was caring for my niece in Nor Cal and without Internet access???

Now I'm gonna worry...seriously. And, for the newcomers among us~ this is not about Gay or Straight~ those of us who know and love our Turquoise Goddess Tasha also know that she was in an abusive relationship for much too long, and it took courage and fear and emotional uncertainty for her to make the move out! So, when we notice she may be back with him, that is our concern, not if he is gay or straight! That may indeed be an issue for Tasha, but the reason we are worried about her is not because of any orientation, but because of the possibility of revisiting abuse. I just wanted to put that out there.

Hugs,
    C♥
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    been there, done that....
    well sorta - he never thought he was gay. From reading the posts it sounds like I can identify with being in an abusive realationship. I know it takes courage to get out! It took me way too long and I hurt my kids (not physically) and mostly me (both physically & mentally) in process! Anyway, wherever you are in the relationship - please stay safe - we are here for you and just want you to stay that way! From the posts, I can tell you are so loved and everyone is concerned.
    ...maybe if he's gay, that's your ticket out for good ... ????
    ..if you ever want my whole story - just ask.
    much love no matter what
    -Jenny
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member

been there, done that....
    well sorta - he never thought he was gay. From reading the posts it sounds like I can identify with being in an abusive realationship. I know it takes courage to get out! It took me way too long and I hurt my kids (not physically) and mostly me (both physically & mentally) in process! Anyway, wherever you are in the relationship - please stay safe - we are here for you and just want you to stay that way! From the posts, I can tell you are so loved and everyone is concerned.
    ...maybe if he's gay, that's your ticket out for good ... ????
    ..if you ever want my whole story - just ask.
    much love no matter what
    -Jenny

OMG, are you still with that
    OMG, are you still with that loser? Tasha???????????? What is going on??????
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Confused Myself
    Tash, did I miss something? I thought you'd gotten rid of this guy?? Besides, if he is gay, why was he always pestering you for you-know-what when you were going through hell with treatment and post treatment crap?
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Moopy23 said:

Confused Myself
    Tash, did I miss something? I thought you'd gotten rid of this guy?? Besides, if he is gay, why was he always pestering you for you-know-what when you were going through hell with treatment and post treatment crap?

I agree
    This isn't making any sense.
  • xskeetshooter
    xskeetshooter Member Posts: 169
    life is too short
    you dont need a man that plays head games.but all of us can talk blue about this, but you are the 1 who has to have eneough. do you have such a low self esteem to be with a man like this. lift your head up, and fight the fight that is real,,the cancer
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670

life is too short
    you dont need a man that plays head games.but all of us can talk blue about this, but you are the 1 who has to have eneough. do you have such a low self esteem to be with a man like this. lift your head up, and fight the fight that is real,,the cancer

After
    all the hard work and the emotional roller coaster you were on to get away from him you finally did it and got free. Why is he back?
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member

omg
    eneogh to worry about, just put your strength in getting better.and take the nagative bs out of your life

You are back with that creep
    You are back with that creep Tasha? Geesh, why? And, we thought you were doing so well.
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    Moopy23 said:

Confused Myself

What in the world are you
    What in the world are you doing back with that crud again? Thought you ditched him.
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    J, you have me mighty
    J, you have me mighty confused. Are you back with that idiotic bloke or what?

Love you and miss you, Lili

PS: When we were in Punta Cana last week, we met a wonderful family from England, who had twin girls my daughter's age and a boy 1 year older. Of course, they became inseperable. But, wanted to tell you what a nice family they were. I'm assuming you must be the same. LOL
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570

J, you have me mighty
    J, you have me mighty confused. Are you back with that idiotic bloke or what?

Love you and miss you, Lili

PS: When we were in Punta Cana last week, we met a wonderful family from England, who had twin girls my daughter's age and a boy 1 year older. Of course, they became inseperable. But, wanted to tell you what a nice family they were. I'm assuming you must be the same. LOL

Lili!

Lili!
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    Tasha
    Hope you are good. Waiting for an update from you!
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    chenheart said:

Oh My Angie....I just
    Oh My Angie....I just noticed that! I honestly thought it said he CALLED her to ask about it~ after your answer, I re-read it and indeed it says he called her INTO THE ROOM. Tash? Did I miss some info while I was caring for my niece in Nor Cal and without Internet access???

Now I'm gonna worry...seriously. And, for the newcomers among us~ this is not about Gay or Straight~ those of us who know and love our Turquoise Goddess Tasha also know that she was in an abusive relationship for much too long, and it took courage and fear and emotional uncertainty for her to make the move out! So, when we notice she may be back with him, that is our concern, not if he is gay or straight! That may indeed be an issue for Tasha, but the reason we are worried about her is not because of any orientation, but because of the possibility of revisiting abuse. I just wanted to put that out there.

Hugs,
    C♥

I know Claudia. Can't
    I know Claudia. Can't believe I read that myself. I thought she left that abuser for good.