Picture of me and Jake

tommaseena
tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Picture of me and Jake is on my expressions page.
I could not get it to load so it comes up above my screen name.
Pammy said she could see the new picture last night but I couldn't and still can't see the new picture above my screen name.

Hugs,
Margo

Comments

• Marlene_K
    Marlene_K Member Posts: 508
    I see it!!
    It's GREAT! What a wonderful pic!! I love it on the expressions page because you can view it bigger :))
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Marlene_K said:

I see it!!
    It's GREAT! What a wonderful pic!! I love it on the expressions page because you can view it bigger :))

Great photo--Jake is such a
    Great photo--Jake is such a cutie and he looks like mom. Hey I like your hairdo!
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Great picture, Margo. What
    Great picture, Margo. What a handsome man you have there!! I don't see it above your screen name either.
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    There the 2 of you are in
    There the 2 of you are in full living color!!! Beautiful picture of beautiful people! Thanks for posting it; and it is doubly gorgeous on your expressions page!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    I love your picture and your
    I love your picture and your hair is beautiful!
  • ppurdin
    ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member
    What a cutie
    He is adorable.I know your proud.(Pat).
  • tommaseena
    Marcia527 said:

I love your picture and your
    I love your picture and your hair is beautiful!

Thanks
    I see the picture now.
    I love my hair too--a lot of white for 45 but I'll take it and I'm leaving the color the way it is--low maintenance that way. I will be having a smidgen taken off tonight--First haircut and I'm excited.

Margo
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729

Thanks
    I see the picture now.
    I love my hair too--a lot of white for 45 but I'll take it and I'm leaving the color the way it is--low maintenance that way. I will be having a smidgen taken off tonight--First haircut and I'm excited.

Margo

I'm glad you aren't changing
    I'm glad you aren't changing the color because it is lovely!
  • jennytwist
    jennytwist Member Posts: 896
    Sweet!
    Great picture! I love your hair - mine is coming in slowly but surely and isn't coming back the same color it left. I'm thinking of leaving mine alone as well! I'm still trying to figure out how to post a picture - the rate I'm going my hair will be to my knees before I figure it out!
    -Jenny
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Great!
    You both look wonderful.
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member

Thanks
    I see the picture now.

Margo

Love the shot of you and Jake
    I just went to your Expressions page, too, so I could enlarge the photo. It's wonderful, Margo. Jake has really grown since that shot of him and his little green jacket. He does look like his mama. And you look gorgeous.

I love your hair!! The natural color is so attractive. (I had to color my newbie hairs.) And you even need a haircut? Mimi's on her 3rd, I think. My hair is still just about an inch-long hair. No fair: you get a beautiful color and more length, too!
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    mimivac said:

Great!
    You both look wonderful.

Margo and Jake .. What a wonderful
    family photo. I love it.

Thanks for posting.

VickiSam
  • tommaseena
    VickiSam said:

Margo and Jake .. What a wonderful
    family photo. I love it.

Thanks for posting.

VickiSam

Thanks everyone
    Thanks everyone.
    He is my main man and love him from here to the moon and back.

Margo