NOAH -

Nana b
Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Maybe the folks on the east coast can get Christmas Cards to NOAH on time.

Noah is unlikely to survive into the new year, and his mother has put out a request for Christmas cards for the family’s Christmas celebration this weekend.

http://www.inquisitr.com/46377/noah-biorkman/

Comments

• Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    Oh Nanab I apologize.....
    I didn't know that...I don't think I know Noah but would be more than honored to do something for him if I could...again sorry for the miss post.....Clift
  • Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member
    Buzzard said:

Oh Nanab I apologize.....
    I didn't know that...I don't think I know Noah but would be more than honored to do something for him if I could...again sorry for the miss post.....Clift

ahhhhh don't see another post
    but, okay....forgiven ;-0

I was not clear on my post, I was taking a break at work when someone asked me to send a card to this little boy who is dying from cancer, so I attached the link thinking you all would read it and just know why I added it here, you know read my mind. lol
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    Nana b said:

ahhhhh don't see another post
    but, okay....forgiven ;-0

I was not clear on my post, I was taking a break at work when someone asked me to send a card to this little boy who is dying from cancer, so I attached the link thinking you all would read it and just know why I added it here, you know read my mind. lol

take this how you want to.....
    I just got into bed and there was a card sitting on the bed beside me. I picked it up and it read as followed.....

A coworker of mine knows a little boy named Noah who is 5 years old and is terminal with cancer. His family is having Christmas early and all he asked for is to get lots of Christmas cards. Please take a moment and mail this little boy a Christmas card. He won't know who you are,but he will feel your love...Can't you just imagine the smile on his face when all of the cards start arriving... We sent a bunch from work.. Have a good day..

Noah Biorkman
    1141 Fountain View Cir
    South Lyon, MI 48178

Coincidence, I don't think so.....Im sending a card......
  • daydreamer110761
    daydreamer110761 Member Posts: 487 Member
    Buzzard said:

take this how you want to.....
    I just got into bed and there was a card sitting on the bed beside me. I picked it up and it read as followed.....

A coworker of mine knows a little boy named Noah who is 5 years old and is terminal with cancer. His family is having Christmas early and all he asked for is to get lots of Christmas cards. Please take a moment and mail this little boy a Christmas card. He won't know who you are,but he will feel your love...Can't you just imagine the smile on his face when all of the cards start arriving... We sent a bunch from work.. Have a good day..

Noah Biorkman
    1141 Fountain View Cir
    South Lyon, MI 48178

Coincidence, I don't think so.....Im sending a card......

me 2
    addressed and will be sent
  • booboo1964
    booboo1964 Member Posts: 7
    noah
    There was a christmas card sitting on my counter yesterday morning , addressed to Noah... I thought my son had sold tickets or something on E- Bay and I mailed it for him.. ( my son is 20 and very involved with himself ) or so I thought ! Later on Facebook I saw a link to Noah's card wish.. I cried and sent my own card to him.. I love my son. I am so grateful to have my son with me on this earth. I am so grateful for so much.
  • dianetavegia
    dianetavegia Member Posts: 1,942 Member
    You can view pictures of
    You can view pictures of this beautiful little man at:

Noah's Carepage

The family is begging people NOT to come to their house. They're having people show up wanting to 'see Noah'. How sad!
  • PhillieG
    PhillieG Member Posts: 4,866 Member
    Twice in one day?
    They really need to start using a "captcha" for registration...
    Too much SPAM