LAST CALL for Ornament Secret Sisters!!!!

chenheart
chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
To any of you who still want to be in the Ornament Exchange...SUNDAY is the last day to let me know! The response has been incredible~ therein is both the Blessing and the Curse! LOL I knew, as did you, how amazing we all are! Last year when I initiated the exchange on the boards, I had a manageable 6 responses. This week alone, I have had 39!!!!! Some have been on the receiving end of my less than perfect record keeping and got TWO secret sisters, a few are still waiting to be paired up! IF you got 2, please pm me and let me know! Ditto those who still haven't gotten word on who they are sending to! I have uneven numbers, so some are on hold simpy because there is no one to match them with yet!
I don't want to leave anyone who wants to be a part of this out, but I have to put a cap on it! Thanks for your sweet, caring, giving hearts! And, hopefully for your forgiving spirit in advance of me completely messing up and leaving you out of the loop~ no matter how well inentioned I am!

Hugs,
Chen♥

Comments

• chenheart
    I need your mailing addresses~ not just your email! :-)
    Just thought of something~ a few of you have only sent me your Email Adresses and not your names and Mailing Addresses! I dare say, unless you only were hoping to receive an e-greeting of an ornament, please PM me your snail-mail info so I can match u up with someone!
    Thanks!

Chen♥
  • chenheart
    chenheart said:

I need your mailing addresses~ not just your email! :-)
    Just thought of something~ a few of you have only sent me your Email Adresses and not your names and Mailing Addresses! I dare say, unless you only were hoping to receive an e-greeting of an ornament, please PM me your snail-mail info so I can match u up with someone!
    Thanks!

Chen♥

BUMPING THIS UP AS A
    BUMPING THIS UP AS A REMINDER AS SOME ARE RESPONDING TO THE ORIGINAL POST! whoops...didn't mean to yell, honest! LOL

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • chenheart
    chenheart said:

BUMPING THIS UP AS A
    BUMPING THIS UP AS A REMINDER AS SOME ARE RESPONDING TO THE ORIGINAL POST! whoops...didn't mean to yell, honest! LOL

Hugs,
    Chen♥

bumping...as a reminder!

bumping...as a reminder!
  • LadyParvati
    LadyParvati Member Posts: 328
    Too Late?
    Hi, Chen,

The day you posted this was a busy day as I prepared for my surgery, and I didn't get online for several days after my surgery on the 6th. Somehow I completely missed it until tonight! I tried to figure out how to pm you and couldn't figure out how to do that.

I'm wondering--as you've closed this one, and I sure don't blame you, as I'll bet it was quite a job--if you could tell me what you did: how you set it up, matched people, etc. I think it would be nice to start another one. I know I'd like to participate, and I saw another person wondering about it, too.

Sandy
  • chenheart

Too Late?
    Hi, Chen,

The day you posted this was a busy day as I prepared for my surgery, and I didn't get online for several days after my surgery on the 6th. Somehow I completely missed it until tonight! I tried to figure out how to pm you and couldn't figure out how to do that.

I'm wondering--as you've closed this one, and I sure don't blame you, as I'll bet it was quite a job--if you could tell me what you did: how you set it up, matched people, etc. I think it would be nice to start another one. I know I'd like to participate, and I saw another person wondering about it, too.

Sandy

I can open it for another
    I can open it for another week, just in case there are some takers. If anyone wants a secret Elf, Private Message me your name and mailing address, and I can then match your name with someone!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    chenheart said:

I can open it for another
    I can open it for another week, just in case there are some takers. If anyone wants a secret Elf, Private Message me your name and mailing address, and I can then match your name with someone!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

I wanted to but I cant get
    I wanted to but I cant get out to shop.
  • Lynda53
    Lynda53 Member Posts: 210
    as new as I am I would love
    as new as I am I would love to jump on board!
    I don't know how to em you,<?friendslist?> so if you em me I'll send the address+!
    Nice job
  • carkris
    carkris Member Posts: 4,553 Member
    Lynda53 said:

as new as I am I would love
    as new as I am I would love to jump on board!
    I don't know how to em you,<?friendslist?> so if you em me I'll send the address+!
    Nice job

yes and thanks

yes and thanks