Just returned from trip

laurissa
laurissa Member Posts: 773
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hello everyone and thank you for the Bday wishes. The big 50. Enjoyed the 3 day trip to the Smokies cabin with the mountain view. I wasn't sure if I would make the trip, but was feeling up to it, so decided to go. I missed being on this site. Today was my first day back at work with my wig on. I felt like all eyes were on me, but everyone was nice. Glad to be back with you all.

Comments

• always
    always Member Posts: 256
    welcome back
    Welcome back Laurissa I am so glad you got to relax and enjoy the Smokies. Take Care. Becky
  • crafty two
    crafty two Member Posts: 29
    glad your back
    so glad you had a good time and that you felt well enough to go. Sorry your birthday cake had no taste..talk to you after work tomorrow.
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941

glad your back
    so glad you had a good time and that you felt well enough to go. Sorry your birthday cake had no taste..talk to you after work tomorrow.

LAURISSA SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU
    LAURISSA SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU POSTING AGAIN. WELCOME BACK! I MISSED YOUR POSTS. NOTHING LIKE NATURE TO UPLIFT US. HAPPY YOU GOT SOME REST.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    natly15 said:

LAURISSA SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU
    LAURISSA SO HAPPY TO SEE YOU POSTING AGAIN. WELCOME BACK! I MISSED YOUR POSTS. NOTHING LIKE NATURE TO UPLIFT US. HAPPY YOU GOT SOME REST.

Laurissa .. I am so glad that you went on your
    birthday trip .. Welcome back ..

VickiSam
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Welcome back!
    Welcome back! You deserved the time away...and isn't it amazing how connected we are with this BC family while we are out of touch? Fear not, Kindred Spirit~ we were with you! Didn't the cabin seem awfully crowded??? That was all of us, asking you to scoot over! LOL

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Glad you're back and even
    Glad you're back and even happier that you had a much deserved weekend getaway!!