Prayers and Good Thoughts for your Surgery Tomorrow, Judy

Moopy23
Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hello, Judy, just wanted to you to know Joe and I are praying for you and will be thinking of you tomorrow. Hoping that the bone spur is taken care of and no more pain. And no rotator cuff issues, either!

Take care of yourself, ok? When you feel up to it, we will be glad to get an update. In the meantime, please rest and know that plenty of prayers are being sent up for you, and many positive thoughts sent your way.

Comments

• VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Judy // aka CreamPuff
    Good luck, and God's hand on your surgery and surgeon.

VickiSam
  • always
    always Member Posts: 256
    Be Well
    I just wanted to add to Moopy's prayers and wishes for you. Be well I will be praying for you.
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
    always said:

Be Well
    I just wanted to add to Moopy's prayers and wishes for you. Be well I will be praying for you.

Thinking of you, and keeping
    Thinking of you, and keeping you in my prayers. Good luck
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Judy!!!
    Best wishes for tomorrow! Hope it is the lesser of the two possibilities. My prayers are with you. I just know that you will get through this with the same strength that got you through BC!! Keep us posted when you get the chance. Hugs and smiles. Pammy
  • Aortus
    Aortus Member Posts: 967
    Ahem...
    The pups also want you to know that they join Moopy and me in wishing and praying for all the best - for you and for all who are taking care of you tomorrow.

Love,
    Joe
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Aortus said:

Ahem...
    The pups also want you to know that they join Moopy and me in wishing and praying for all the best - for you and for all who are taking care of you tomorrow.

Love,
    Joe

Judy,
    My prayers are with

Judy,
    My prayers are with you and so are the prayers of my guppy dog, turkey dog and croc a dog. Okay, they aren't real but if they were they would have you in their prayers. My thoughts will be with you tomorrow.
    Stef
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Aortus said:

Ahem...

Love,
    Joe

double

Double
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    fauxma said:

double

Double

best of luck
    best of luck. you will do just fine.
    speedy recovery.
    prayers coming your way.

Hugs,
    margo
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Judy, best of luck on your
    Judy, best of luck on your surgery tomorrow. Wishing you a speedy recovery too. Take care.