Angelsbaby

Julie 44
Julie 44 Member Posts: 476 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hey Michelle,
Just checking in with you to see how you are making out...Are you doing ok???? How are you doing with the new meds we were talking about last time??? How is your family holding up???? Ok enough with all the questions...Hope all is well

Comments

• angelsbaby
    angelsbaby Member Posts: 1,165 Member
    Julie
    I just saw your message i am ok still in the house we have a bid but its a short sale so the bank needs to make the final say so we wait. The pills are working so i am not pulling my hair out when i twirl it.My 32 yr son who was living with me was using meth i had to kick him out and call the police he is in a half way house now but he can never live with me again that was a nightmare, so i am truely alone in our house for the first time and i don't really like it even thou my son was crazy talking when i got home at least i Knew i could talk to him but now there is no one at home when i get there so it is hard for me but I will get threw that. The grandkids come on friday and spend the nite so i really love the company and them so much. All is ok . I hope you are doing well too thanks for checking up on me and for caring. talk to you soon

love michelle
  • luv3jay
    luv3jay Member Posts: 533 Member

Julie
    I just saw your message i am ok still in the house we have a bid but its a short sale so the bank needs to make the final say so we wait. The pills are working so i am not pulling my hair out when i twirl it.My 32 yr son who was living with me was using meth i had to kick him out and call the police he is in a half way house now but he can never live with me again that was a nightmare, so i am truely alone in our house for the first time and i don't really like it even thou my son was crazy talking when i got home at least i Knew i could talk to him but now there is no one at home when i get there so it is hard for me but I will get threw that. The grandkids come on friday and spend the nite so i really love the company and them so much. All is ok . I hope you are doing well too thanks for checking up on me and for caring. talk to you soon

love michelle

We definitely do care.
    We definitely do care. You're still a part of our family and we want you to be okay. I'm sorry you are going thru rough times with your son. How is your brother making out these days? Any better news with him? Keep hanging in there and know that we are thinking of you.

-sheri
  • dorookie
    dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member

Julie

love michelle

Hey there
    Good to hear you are doing okay. Wendy and I went through that nightmare when our son was on Meth, its such a horrible drug. Thank God he is off of it and has been for almost 3 years now. It got so bad he couldnt live with us too, he was living on the streets.

As a new grandma, I now know the excitement of seeing your grandkids, I look forward to many more years of being grandma.

Wendy and I are currently in San Antonio house hunting, and we found a wonderful house, we are so excited. We make the big move in about 4 weeks.

Just wanted to say hello

God Bless you
    Beth
  • angelsbaby
    angelsbaby Member Posts: 1,165 Member
    dorookie said:

Hey there
    Good to hear you are doing okay. Wendy and I went through that nightmare when our son was on Meth, its such a horrible drug. Thank God he is off of it and has been for almost 3 years now. It got so bad he couldnt live with us too, he was living on the streets.

As a new grandma, I now know the excitement of seeing your grandkids, I look forward to many more years of being grandma.

Wendy and I are currently in San Antonio house hunting, and we found a wonderful house, we are so excited. We make the big move in about 4 weeks.

Just wanted to say hello

God Bless you
    Beth

Thanks Girls
    You are awesome Take Care

michelle