Anyone having a difficult time posting ??? I have replied to several new members today ..

VickiSam
VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Only to loose all contents of my messages .. Ok, who's blocking me ??? Joking ...

Vicki Sam ..

Comments

• lovelylola
    lovelylola Member Posts: 279
    So far, it's good
    I've been able to respond. However, I'm now sticking to my habit of copying everything before I try to post. Maybe it's those little after Halloween gremlins. I would LOL except that it's so frustrating when we want to be connected to each other. Keep the faith, it will soon work like it should (I hope). Lola
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670

So far, it's good
    I've been able to respond. However, I'm now sticking to my habit of copying everything before I try to post. Maybe it's those little after Halloween gremlins. I would LOL except that it's so frustrating when we want to be connected to each other. Keep the faith, it will soon work like it should (I hope). Lola

Ive
    noticed there are so many new ones, so i posted one post to all of them welcoming them. I cant believe all the newbies on here. It seems like more and more each time i get on. I hope they all are doing ok and know that they came to the right place.

take care
    laura
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

So far, it's good

Great idea .. I'm going to try do that now ...
    as I pour out my heart, put some thought into my words ...only to lose it .. Yikes, at first I thought it was my chemo brain .. after my 3rd failed attempt - I knew something was wrong ..

I'll keep on trying ...

Thanks Lola ..

Vicki
  • lolad
    VickiSam said:

as I pour out my heart, put some thought into my words ...only to lose it .. Yikes, at first I thought it was my chemo brain .. after my 3rd failed attempt - I knew something was wrong ..

I'll keep on trying ...

Thanks Lola ..

Vicki

lol
    I hate when that happens here. Its happened to me quite a few times. I type up this whole long page and then its gone and didnt post. So frustrating isnt it? Glad its not just me and something i do.

laura
  • lolad
    VickiSam said:

I'll keep on trying ...

Thanks Lola ..

Vicki

lol
    I hate when that happens here. Its happened to me quite a few times. I type up this whole long page and then its gone and didnt post. So frustrating isnt it? Glad its not just me and something i do.

laura
  • lolad
    VickiSam said:

I'll keep on trying ...

Thanks Lola ..

Vicki

lol

laura
  • aztec45
    aztec45 Member Posts: 757
    Yes, Yes, Yes
    I have had several of my posts go into never never land. It was suggested I contact CSN.

It is frustrating and annoying. Hope it gets fixed.
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    aztec45 said:

Yes, Yes, Yes
    I have had several of my posts go into never never land. It was suggested I contact CSN.

It is frustrating and annoying. Hope it gets fixed.

I haven't had any trouble.
    I haven't had any trouble. Greta said to contact CSN via email at the top right of this page if you have trouble. Otherwise, they don't know.

Angie