Posted Pics

RE
RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Just finished posting a host of photo's of my grand ones on Halloween, if you want to check them out they are in the expressions gallery. Hope you all had a good Halloween.

Love,

RE

Comments

• Wolfi
    Wolfi Member Posts: 425
    Very nice.
    What CUTE kids! It would be fun to take a picture of the three of them sitting like this on the couch every year (to see how they change as they grow). I liked the pumpkin carving pictures, too.
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Wolfi said:

Very nice.
    What CUTE kids! It would be fun to take a picture of the three of them sitting like this on the couch every year (to see how they change as they grow). I liked the pumpkin carving pictures, too.

Awesome
    Awesome pictures of costumes and pumpkins.
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member

Awesome
    Awesome pictures of costumes and pumpkins.

Love the pics Re! Thanks!
    Love the pics Re! Thanks! The kids look so cute!

KYLEZ ♥
  • RE
    :-)
    Thank you I am glad you enjoyed them, the costumes and antics make me smile. I also meant to mention that my daughter made all of little Ava's costume except for her leggings. She is having a lot of fun making stuff for her little girl.

Hugs to all,

RE
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    RE said:

:-)
    Thank you I am glad you enjoyed them, the costumes and antics make me smile. I also meant to mention that my daughter made all of little Ava's costume except for her leggings. She is having a lot of fun making stuff for her little girl.

Hugs to all,

RE

Re love the photos!! Those little ones make my heart sing! Thank you for sharing. When my sons post their Halloween photos, I think I'll post as well. It is so uplifting.
  • elm3544
    elm3544 Member Posts: 748
    great pictures!
    The kids are adorable! Looks like everyone had fun, but where were you? Behind the camera?
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Adorable!
    You have some beautiful grandchildren! It looks like they had a great time yesterday.

If anyone wants to see the dark side, I posted a pic of the costume I wore to work on Friday in my Expressions. I scared a few people that day!

Hope everyone had a fun and safe Halloween!
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member

Adorable!
    You have some beautiful grandchildren! It looks like they had a great time yesterday.

If anyone wants to see the dark side, I posted a pic of the costume I wore to work on Friday in my Expressions. I scared a few people that day!

Those kids are so cute. She
    Those kids are so cute. She made Ava's costume? Wow! Very nice!
  • DebbyM
    DebbyM Member Posts: 3,289 Member

Those kids are so cute. She
    Those kids are so cute. She made Ava's costume? Wow! Very nice!

Great pics! Grandkids look
    Great pics! Grandkids look so cute!

Debby
  • RE

Adorable!

:-D
    Wow Cindy, great costume.....I'm shaking with fear!!!! :-O
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    Thanks for posting the pics
    Thanks for posting the pics RE! Those kids are so cute and with their costumes on, they are just double cute, if that is possible.

Kristin ♥
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Kristin N said:

Thanks for posting the pics
    Thanks for posting the pics RE! Those kids are so cute and with their costumes on, they are just double cute, if that is possible.

Kristin ♥

Awwwwwwwwww RE!
    They are so totally gorgeous! Hugs to you Hun Jxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    More cutie pies!! Grandkids
    More cutie pies!! Grandkids are so much fun. I only have 1 but she is precious!! Thanks for sharing.
  • Kristin N
    Kristin N Member Posts: 1,968 Member
    MyTurnNow said:

More cutie pies!! Grandkids
    More cutie pies!! Grandkids are so much fun. I only have 1 but she is precious!! Thanks for sharing.

I love the pictures of your grandkids! They are just adorable!

Kristin ♥
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Kristin N said:

I love the pictures of your grandkids! They are just adorable!

Kristin ♥

Very cute grandkids RE!
    Very cute grandkids RE! Thanks for posting the pics for us to all enjoy!

Sue :)