Posting Problems

Options
aztec45
aztec45 Member Posts: 757
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hey,Gang,

Has anyone else been having trouble posting responses? I have posted 3 that have been lost in Never Never Land.

Comments

• Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    Nope, they fixed it now.
    Nope, they fixed it now. That was last week. Email Greta at the top right of the page if you are still having trouble, where it says Contact CSN. But, I have had no trouble since last week.

KYLEZ ♥
  • TraciInLA
    TraciInLA Member Posts: 1,994 Member
    Options
    One time last night
    I had one post lost in Never Never Land last night, though several others went through with no problem, so it seems to be more intermittent this time.

Traci
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    TraciInLA said:

One time last night
    I had one post lost in Never Never Land last night, though several others went through with no problem, so it seems to be more intermittent this time.

Traci

Mine have gone thru
    Mine have gone thru everytime since they fixed it or said they did last week.

Email CSN/Greta and let her know. She wanted us to email her.

Leeza
  • sgamtd
    sgamtd Member Posts: 124
    Options
    jnl said:

Mine have gone thru
    Mine have gone thru everytime since they fixed it or said they did last week.

Email CSN/Greta and let her know. She wanted us to email her.

Leeza

up and down
    A short one of mine posted, another one disappeared, it was longer and I think maybe I timed out ? I was rather slow getting it typed.
    sgamtd
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Options
    sgamtd said:

up and down
    A short one of mine posted, another one disappeared, it was longer and I think maybe I timed out ? I was rather slow getting it typed.
    sgamtd

yes, last night
    Yes, it did happen to two of my posts last night.
    I also had a problem with editing function.
    I hope Greta will look at the problem tomorrow.
  • survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member
    Options

yes, last night
    Yes, it did happen to two of my posts last night.
    I also had a problem with editing function.
    I hope Greta will look at the problem tomorrow.

It has been working ok for
    It has been working ok for me so far. Sometimes it is just slow in posting what I write, but, I just have to be patient and it goes thru.
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    Options
    I had one longer one get
    I had one longer one get lost but the rest work. So if they are long I copy it first so I don't have to retype or worse remember what I said the first time!
  • Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Options
    Marcia527 said:

I had one longer one get
    I had one longer one get lost but the rest work. So if they are long I copy it first so I don't have to retype or worse remember what I said the first time!

Works for me. Greta said to
    Works for me. Greta said to email CSN if you have trouble with the site. I thought they fixed it last week. Good luck!

Angie