Bow, Wow. Ruff, Bark.

tommaseena
tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
A guy is driving around the back woods of Tennessee and he sees a sign in front of a broken down shanty-style house: "Talking Dog For Sale."

He rings the bell and the owner appears and tells him the dog is in the back yard. The guy goes into the back yard and sees a nice looking Labrador retriever sitting there. "You talk?" he asks."

Yep," the Lab replies.

After the guy recovers from the shock of hearing a dog talk, he says "So, what's your story? "The Lab looks up and says, "Well, I discovered that I could talk when I was pretty young. I wanted to help the government, so I told the CIA. In no time at all they had me jetting from country to country, sitting in rooms with spies and world leaders; because no one figured a dog would be eaves- dropping. I was one of their most valuable spies for eight years running."

"But the jetting around really tired me out, and I knew I wasn't getting any younger so I decided to settle down .I signed up for a job at the airport to do some undercover security, wandering near suspicious characters and listening in." I uncovered some incredible dealings and was awarded a batch of medals.I got married, had a mess of puppies, and now I'm just retired."

The guy is amazed. He goes back in and asks the owner what he wants for the dog. "Ten dollars," the guy says "Ten dollars? This dog is amazing! Why on earth are you selling him so cheap?"

"Because he's a liar. He never did any of that stuff.

Comments

• tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    LOL
    That was really funny! Thanks Taleena!
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    tasha_111 said:

LOL
    That was really funny! Thanks Taleena!

WOW
    I was able to post a reply! Woohooooooooo!
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Ha, ha. That was a good
    Ha, ha. That was a good one. Wouldn't it be great IF dogs could talk!
  • Jadie
    Jadie Member Posts: 723
    Good one
    I didn't see that one coming. We have smart dogs here in Tennessee. You might see one in the White House some day. (If he is big enough liar) LOL

Hugs
    Jadie<3
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Jadie said:

Good one
    I didn't see that one coming. We have smart dogs here in Tennessee. You might see one in the White House some day. (If he is big enough liar) LOL

Hugs
    Jadie<3</p>

I didn't see that ending
    I didn't see that ending coming. Very funny. Isn't it great that we have so many funnies being posted. Keep it up, everyone.
    Stef
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    You can't trust a liar dog.
    You can't trust a liar dog. But did he say it for entertainment value?
  • Oceansand
    Oceansand Member Posts: 12
    Talking Dog
    Good joke to tell at work tomorrow.
    Take Care.
  • sherria49
    sherria49 Member Posts: 126
    LOLOLOL
    Thanks! Just the laugh I needed!
  • mlmjt1
    mlmjt1 Member Posts: 537
    Ohhhhh Margo
    YOu do make me smile girl....That was great!!!!!

Always good to go to bed on a high note!

THanks
    Linda T
  • always
    always Member Posts: 256
    Thanks
    Your jokes make me smile. I get a double benefit. I read them to my husband and he just roars. I get to laugh at him laughing. We need that.

Bless you for sharing the healing of laughter.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    always said:

Thanks
    Your jokes make me smile. I get a double benefit. I read them to my husband and he just roars. I get to laugh at him laughing. We need that.

Bless you for sharing the healing of laughter.

Thanks for the good laugh .. I needed it today
    I can always count a you to make me smile, and my day brighter.

Thank you for sharing and caring :-))))

VickiSam
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    That's funny,
    thanks for another good one!