Picture

dorookie
dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I just added a couple of pictures of my new grandson. Will have lots more to share after the weekend!

Again thanks for all the prayers

God Bless
Beth

Comments

• Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
    So Lovely!
    What a lovely, beautiful baby!! how proud you must be! I love those pics, soo tiny! and what a pretty pic of you and Wendy! Glad to see her as well! I can tell by your posts that you are just glowing! how's mama doing? is she out of the hospital yet? Will he have to stay in the hospital for a few more days? so happy everything is going well!

Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • dorookie
    Shayenne said:

So Lovely!
    What a lovely, beautiful baby!! how proud you must be! I love those pics, soo tiny! and what a pretty pic of you and Wendy! Glad to see her as well! I can tell by your posts that you are just glowing! how's mama doing? is she out of the hospital yet? Will he have to stay in the hospital for a few more days? so happy everything is going well!

Hugsss!
    ~Donna

Erika is fine
    Mom is doing well and will be discharged tomorrow, I have not been told that John has to stay any longer so the plan is for them both to come home tomorrow. I am so excited, I have a Doc appt in the morning and then we head to Vegas it will take about 6 hours to get there. No other grandparents will be there this weekend so he is all mine. Which is good because of having to move away I wont get to see him as much as the other grandparents. I am just so glad they are both fine and things worked out.

I just love him so much and I havent even touched him yet or seen him in person. Its amazing how one can feel like this.

We have so much going on, the long drive to Vegas and back this weekend, then next Wednesday we both fly to San Antonio to search for a place to live. It looks like I am going to have about a hour long drive to and from work, which really kind of scares me. I am still finding myself with little or no energy. I have gained alot of weight and I am wondering if I am borderline diabetic (sp) it runs in my family. So I am going to have that checked tomorrow. Plus I am having a real hard time getting off the pain pills. I have been on them for so long that I cant seem to stop them on my own. I hate these pills!!! So also going to see if the Doc can help me with that too.

Once we get back, my step son arrives the next day for a week of vacation. He is flying in from NY. Then we will have 2 weeks before we have to pack up and leave. So alot going on here. A lot of stress and being tired. Heck just thinking about the next few weeks makes me tired...LOL

Anyway I hope you are doing better, how is the family doing? How are you doing?

Beth
  • robinvan
    robinvan Member Posts: 1,012
    He's a Cutie!
    Beth,
    You are in for such a special visit! And not having to share him with other Grandparents! What a bonus!
    Have a great trip to Vegas and enjoy your time with John and family.

Rob; in Vancouver
  • dorookie
    robinvan said:

He's a Cutie!
    Beth,
    You are in for such a special visit! And not having to share him with other Grandparents! What a bonus!
    Have a great trip to Vegas and enjoy your time with John and family.

Rob; in Vancouver

Thank you
    I plan on enjoying every second of it. I am so excited!!!!

Beth
  • Kathleen808
    Kathleen808 Member Posts: 2,342 Member
    Thanks for sharing
    Beth, Tooooooo precious! I am so glad he is doing better! Enjoy him!

Aloha,
    Kathleen
  • kristasplace
    kristasplace Member Posts: 957 Member
    Wow!
    What an angel! You must be very excited! I'm pressuring my newlywed cousin to have one so i can babysit for her!

Give baby John a snuggle and a kiss for me!

Hugs,
    Krista