You guys are great

eric38
eric38 Member Posts: 583
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
You guys are great people. Just wanted you to know.
Enough said.

Eric

Comments

• Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
    You are too...
    sweetypie :)

Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • AceSFO
    AceSFO Member Posts: 229
    Right back at you!
    I wish money were no object and that I could travel around and meet each person who has reached out on this board and hug them in person and sit down to enjoy some food together. It's an amazing community here. I don't know what else to say other than to try to express my gratitude.

Adrian
  • dianadobs
    dianadobs Member Posts: 1
    Greetings
    Hi, everyone...

I am not surprised that you perceive each other as great people , and I am sure that you are great people... bad people dont get cancer, they dont stress, dont bother, dont care... live long and healthy life... almost always... On the other hand we , the survivours, the real ones, not the participants in a very well known show, we care, we feel, we suffer, we struggle and we triomph over fear, misery and death ... ultimately we have dificult lives and great experiences, that's why we are great people.
  • butterfly23
    butterfly23 Member Posts: 256
    RIGHT BACK AT CHA
    SIMPLY SAID!
  • butterfly23
    butterfly23 Member Posts: 256
    RIGHT BACK AT CHA
    SIMPLY SAID!
  • just4Brooks
    just4Brooks Member Posts: 980 Member
    you too
    You are too as well as many on this board. You goys keep me going!!

Brooks
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Awwww
    Compliments give me goose bumps :) Thanks Eric you are a great guy as well. Thanks for the nice words.

Kim
  • Julie 44
    Julie 44 Member Posts: 476 Member

Awwww
    Compliments give me goose bumps :) Thanks Eric you are a great guy as well. Thanks for the nice words.

Kim

I AGREE
    I totally agree!!!!!!! If I didn't find this board I know I wouldn't have gotten through this as positive and as informed and as loved as I did...
    Thanks to EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!JULIE