Back from Mexico

Options
kapper48
kapper48 Member Posts: 85
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hi everyone, Got back from Mexico on Friday I had the best time ever. The fishing was great except for a tropical storm that came through on Monday so we didn't get to fish that day, But we did get to go to Sammy Hagars birthday bash at his cantina COBO WOBO and that was a great show. I will post pictures later this week. Back to Chemo this week.
Pat

Comments

• PhillieG
    PhillieG Member Posts: 4,866 Member
    Options
    Cool
    Sounds like you had a great time! The party must have rocked!
    -phil
  • GOOFYLADIE
    GOOFYLADIE Member Posts: 232 Member
    Options
    Sounds like a blast
    I have a 21 year old son, who likes to fish everyday. We live on the Coast and he goes to school, fishes, goes to work, fishes, crashes, fishes, goes to work, school, fishes, work, etc.. He loves to fish, his grandpa used to take him fishing from the time he was 4 or 5. He passed away about a month ago and my son can't seem to fish enough. He goes out on his kayak and fishes, he fishes off the rocks, he fishes off the beach, he goes to the lakes, whatever, he digs it. To top it off Gramps left him his 17ft fish boat. But he hasn't taken it out yet, but I have pictures of him sitting in it all day. Even doing his college homework and napping. He loved his gramps, fishing and the memories. Sounds like you got to make alot of your own.

My memories of Sammy Hagar are foggy at best. I bought tickets for my husbands 35th birthday!! I had long island ice teas all night. My memory doesn't leave me too much to talk about!!LOL
    glad you had a great time!!
    Goofyladie (Cass)