Craig Update

2»

Comments

• eric38
    eric38 Member Posts: 583
    snommintj said:

Pain?
    I thought di vinci was supposed to diminish the pain. Oh well, I guess if we've been where he's been, a little pain goes along way. Wait, I have been where he's been! I don't think I'm good company anymore, even without being post-op. Give him as much time as he needs I reckon. We can bust his chops for being cancer free later.

Craig the guinea pig
    John - I met with Craig today and his pain has subsided substantially. The pain was mainly from his tube and not getting the proper pain meds but they figured it out and he was doing well. In fact, when I entered the room he was sitting up on the couch and he believes he is having a speedier recovery than he normally would have. Keep in mind too that the doctors who were working with him are all relatively new to this. Craig is the first one to get this treatment in North Texas so it was a learning process for everybody. Craig was a guinea pig, so maybe because of him the next guy will not have to experience the pain that he did.
    Eric
  • kristasplace
    kristasplace Member Posts: 957 Member
    Can't open post
    I have been trying for days to open the newest update on Craig, and can't open it!! Ugh! This happens to a lot of the posts, i don't know why. It's frustrating.

Anyway, i know Craig will post as soon as he is able to, but can someone please post on this thread if everything is okay with him? Is he home yet?

Many hugs,
    Krista
  • eric38
    eric38 Member Posts: 583

Can't open post
    I have been trying for days to open the newest update on Craig, and can't open it!! Ugh! This happens to a lot of the posts, i don't know why. It's frustrating.

Anyway, i know Craig will post as soon as he is able to, but can someone please post on this thread if everything is okay with him? Is he home yet?

Many hugs,
    Krista

Craig
    Craig is not home yet. I called to check on him yeterday and he was having some complications. I saw him Sunday and he was doing good but yesterday he started having some breathing problems so they were monitoring him. His wife said he might go home tomorrow but it sure doesn`t sound like it. Before the surgery his Doctor told him he might go home the next day. Can you believe that? Major surgery and then home the next day. Yeah.....Whatever. I am going to call and check on him again today.

Eric
  • butterfly23
    butterfly23 Member Posts: 256
    eric38 said:

Craig
    Craig is not home yet. I called to check on him yeterday and he was having some complications. I saw him Sunday and he was doing good but yesterday he started having some breathing problems so they were monitoring him. His wife said he might go home tomorrow but it sure doesn`t sound like it. Before the surgery his Doctor told him he might go home the next day. Can you believe that? Major surgery and then home the next day. Yeah.....Whatever. I am going to call and check on him again today.

Eric

Hi
    Hi Eric
    Just wanted to say "thank-you" for keeping us all updated!
    Karyn