Sending you all LOVE while I am out of town.....

chenheart
chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I am in Northern California, Sacramento to be exact, and will be here for 10 days helping my sister take care of her daughter who had spine surgery. My niece doesn't have internet at her house ( ARRRGGGHHHH!!!) so I won't be posting often.

So~I just want to say hello to all of my Warrior-Survivor Sisters here~ and let you all know I am with you in spirit for any and all tests, dances with NED, weekend plans, trials and triumps you may be going through in the next week.

To the newbies; although this is certainly not a place you ever wanted to be, we welcome you to the most amazing supportive family you will ever meet. Post often, or at the very least read; you will be enveloped by compassion and love by Kindred Spirits.

And, here's the "funny" for Halloween:

Why don't Mummies go on vacation? They are afraid they might relax and un-wind!

I will post when I can~ I love you all!

Hugs,
Chen♥

Comments

• Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    No internet. Wow. I thought
    No internet. Wow. I thought all young people had to have it. Isn't everybody on Facebook? That is except me. :) Hope your niece gets well fast.
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Thanks for the update!
    You know we would have missed you and we don't need any more worries! I'm sure your niece is so glad you are there to help. Will keep her in my prayers and hope for a speedy recovery. She is in great hands, so we know she will be well looked after! Post when you can. Hugs and smiles....Pammy
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    Akiss4me said:

Thanks for the update!
    You know we would have missed you and we don't need any more worries! I'm sure your niece is so glad you are there to help. Will keep her in my prayers and hope for a speedy recovery. She is in great hands, so we know she will be well looked after! Post when you can. Hugs and smiles....Pammy

Chen .. thanks for the update ...
    I continously read your postings ... and I must say you have 1 busy life. How wonderful that you give back, always - to your family, Reggie and community.

Good luck my friend, and speedy recovery to your niece.

VickiSam
  • ppurdin
    ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member
    Chen.
    That is nice of you to help out.We will miss you.Take care.(Pat).