Heavenly Hats

DianeBC
DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I didn't know if the newbies knew about this site. It is heavenlyhats.com and if you go there and register, you will receive some new hats absolutely free in a few days. It is an organization that was started by a 10 year old kid. The story is on the site. It truly is a wonderful thing. Hope someone here can use it.

Hugs, Diane ♥

Comments

• sherria49
    sherria49 Member Posts: 126
    I found HeavenlyHats too....
    and immediately registered. I have personally decided not to go the wig route and will probably do scarves & baseball caps. This young man has one of the biggest hearts and is a true testament of our younger generation.

HATS OFF to HeavenlyHats!!!!
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    sherria49 said:

I found HeavenlyHats too....
    and immediately registered. I have personally decided not to go the wig route and will probably do scarves & baseball caps. This young man has one of the biggest hearts and is a true testament of our younger generation.

HATS OFF to HeavenlyHats!!!!

I did
    I got hats through this organization and then this summer I set up a container at the golf course I belong to and got new hats and scarfs to send to Heavenly Hats and then Jake will be doing a drive for hats at his school in November and we will send all the hats to them for others to use.

Giving back feels wonderful.

Hugs,
    Margo
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member

I did
    I got hats through this organization and then this summer I set up a container at the golf course I belong to and got new hats and scarfs to send to Heavenly Hats and then Jake will be doing a drive for hats at his school in November and we will send all the hats to them for others to use.

Hugs,
    Margo

That is so nice of you Margo
    That is so nice of you Margo and Jake! Heavenly Hats has helped so many people. I hope everyone that needs it registers there!

Sue :)
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member

I did

Hugs,
    Margo

Margo, that is a wonderful
    Margo, that is a wonderful gesture on your part and Jake's too. I have also thought about helping out when I am finished with my treatments. I love what this young man has done and he started at such an early age. He has a heart of gold that has given back many, many times and put many smiles on those receiving his gifts.
  • Rague
    Rague Member Posts: 3,653 Member
    Didn't get anything!
    I sent to them 6 - 8 weeks ago and never got anything or heard from them,

Susan
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    Rague said:

Didn't get anything!
    I sent to them 6 - 8 weeks ago and never got anything or heard from them,

Susan

Susan
    Susan
    Have you tried sending them an email from their site? Maybe it got misplaced or sent somewhere else.

It is worth a try.

Margo
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member

Susan
    Susan
    Have you tried sending them an email from their site? Maybe it got misplaced or sent somewhere else.

It is worth a try.

Margo

Great place
    I know of several women at my cancer center that got hats thru them and loved them. Maybe they never got your email Susan. You should resend one and not wait. It is a really, really great place that helps!

♥ Noel
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Noel said:

Great place
    I know of several women at my cancer center that got hats thru them and loved them. Maybe they never got your email Susan. You should resend one and not wait. It is a really, really great place that helps!

♥ Noel

This is a wonderful
    This is a wonderful organization and I can't believe that it all started with a young kid. Many on here have used this and gotten great hats. I would encourage anyone to go to the site and register for them. It is free.

Leeza