Re 22 yrs and now metastasis--a big thank you

CypressCynthia
CypressCynthia Member Posts: 4,014 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Just wanted to thank everyone who wrote. It means so much to me to hear the encouraging words. I am hoping to go at least another 22 years as I want to be around for any grandchildren.

Comments

• chickad52
    chickad52 Member Posts: 497
    Cypress
    And you will be!! Hugs, Diane
  • roseann4
    roseann4 Member Posts: 992 Member
    I was thinking...
    Hi Cynthia,

You must have a heck of an immune system to go that long in remission. Did anything happen in the last 5 - 10 years that was stressful? Just asking because something might have hampered your strong immune system. It could have been memapause. I am post menapausal and take vitamin D and iodione(for my throid). Based on your past, my money is on you!

Roseann
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Thanks to you Cynthia
    Cynthia, we should thank you! So, thank you! You are a true survivor, a true warrior. I can't imagine going thru this twice, and yet, here you are. I wish you all the best and I will pray that you find the strength to slay the beast again, as I know you will! Keep us posted on your treatment and how you are doing!

Sue :)
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Ritzy said:

Thanks to you Cynthia
    Cynthia, we should thank you! So, thank you! You are a true survivor, a true warrior. I can't imagine going thru this twice, and yet, here you are. I wish you all the best and I will pray that you find the strength to slay the beast again, as I know you will! Keep us posted on your treatment and how you are doing!

Sue :)

You will be around for a
    You will be around for a very long time! And, see all of your grandkids!

Leeza
  • CHERYL 4
    CHERYL 4 Member Posts: 75 Member
    congrats
    CYN way to go ur the kind of survior i like to hear about 5 yrs n countin for me
  • e_hope
    e_hope Member Posts: 370
    U will... treatment has come
    U will... treatment has come so far since your first diagnosis... Good luck :-)
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    e_hope said:

U will... treatment has come
    U will... treatment has come so far since your first diagnosis... Good luck :-)

Cynthia
    Cynthia, your grandkids will get to enjoy their grandmother for many years. Good luck to you.

Kylez ♥