LifeRegenerator (Emily, Check him out!)

Shayenne
Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
...To all who are interested in getting started juicing or eating healthier, I have been watching this guy on youtube all weekend who has been cracking me up, he is funny, and his videos are very informative, and it reminded me of Emily...have you seen this guy Emily? what do you think? But I wanted to see how to use a juicer, and this guy has a whole bunch of recipes and such, as I actually now have an idea how it is used, but here's his channel, and look at all his vids! he is fun to watch, and has the right idea, but really found him motivating, he tries to make a living doing this, on donations, to keep the channel going, but I have friended him on Facebook even, and hope maybe you all might find him amusing and fun to watch. He is Dan the Man lol...

http://www.youtube.com/user/liferegenerator#p/u/11/ZYUibicEMPM

Hugsss!
~Donna

Comments

• lmliess
    lmliess Member Posts: 329
    HE's a hoot!!
    Thanks for sharing...I will be watching him now. I only hope I can get his abs from juicing!!! Ha Ha!!
  • Shayenne
    lmliess said:

HE's a hoot!!
    Thanks for sharing...I will be watching him now. I only hope I can get his abs from juicing!!! Ha Ha!!

Don't.....
    ...ya think he's maybe just a little toooo skinny?? lol... he is pretty fun to watch.
  • 2bhealed
    2bhealed Member Posts: 2,064 Member
    Go Don!
    Hey Donna!

Thanks for the link. Now why didn't I think of that--making a youtube video of my juicing workshop?? haha! Wish I had his abs! I don't think he's too skinny at all. yowza! ;-)

My juicer doesn't allow whole apples and I liked the way his spout was. That's one of my beefs with my Champ is how the juice comes out. It's a bit of a pain come to think of it.

And, please don't put that size ginger in your juice! Start small.

peace, emily the juice chick :-)
  • Shayenne
    2bhealed said:

Go Don!
    Hey Donna!

Thanks for the link. Now why didn't I think of that--making a youtube video of my juicing workshop?? haha! Wish I had his abs! I don't think he's too skinny at all. yowza! ;-)

My juicer doesn't allow whole apples and I liked the way his spout was. That's one of my beefs with my Champ is how the juice comes out. It's a bit of a pain come to think of it.

And, please don't put that size ginger in your juice! Start small.

peace, emily the juice chick :-)

Well....
    ..Hey Em!!!I order my juicer tomorrow! yay! now I'll just have to wait on it coming, hope it doesn't take too long, I am excited to try it, can't hurt, that's for sure!

I think the Omega 8005 that I'm ordering juices apples, it better anyway! LOL..

Glad you liked the juiceman, I like a lil meat on my men, but you can't deny the abs, he does have 'em, and you know, if you make a youtube channel with your recipes, I'd watch you as well! I wish you would, I think it's an awesome idea! he has alot of followers, even on his facebook!

And yeah, I will definitely go easy on the greens and ginger, I'm kind of scared of getting sick, but I won't know until I try...hope I don't!

Em, you ought to invest in a new juicer lol, one that will do what you want it to do :)

Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • 2bhealed
    Shayenne said:

Well....
    ..Hey Em!!!I order my juicer tomorrow! yay! now I'll just have to wait on it coming, hope it doesn't take too long, I am excited to try it, can't hurt, that's for sure!

Glad you liked the juiceman, I like a lil meat on my men, but you can't deny the abs, he does have 'em, and you know, if you make a youtube channel with your recipes, I'd watch you as well! I wish you would, I think it's an awesome idea! he has alot of followers, even on his facebook!

And yeah, I will definitely go easy on the greens and ginger, I'm kind of scared of getting sick, but I won't know until I try...hope I don't!

Em, you ought to invest in a new juicer lol, one that will do what you want it to do :)

Hugsss!
    ~Donna

YEA!
    Yippee skippy on your juicer coming!

Mine juices apples--I just have to cut them up. My tube for the produce isn't as wide as his. I just wonder what his clean up is like. Mine is easy. I think you'll find the Omega to be an easy clean too, but let me know. I like to hear feedback so when my students ask I can pass on the info.

Don't be surprised if you turn a nice shade of orange. Folks will think you have a tan in the winter (or go to the tanning beds--which I don't). HA! :-)

Don't be surprised either if you get hooked and start craving your juice and can't live without it.

keep me posted!

peace, emily
  • Shayenne
    2bhealed said:

YEA!
    Yippee skippy on your juicer coming!

Mine juices apples--I just have to cut them up. My tube for the produce isn't as wide as his. I just wonder what his clean up is like. Mine is easy. I think you'll find the Omega to be an easy clean too, but let me know. I like to hear feedback so when my students ask I can pass on the info.

Don't be surprised if you turn a nice shade of orange. Folks will think you have a tan in the winter (or go to the tanning beds--which I don't). HA! :-)

Don't be surprised either if you get hooked and start craving your juice and can't live without it.

keep me posted!

peace, emily

I will!
    Let you know about the cleanup, and yikes! turning orange???? I'm going to look like an ooompah- loompah??? My 14 year old is more excited about juicing as well.

I had pm's that Dan the Man on Facebook about what I have, and he actually typed me back a message:

Dan McDonald October 14 at 4:43pm
    You can get well! Eat raw foods! Fruits, salads and juices! Sunshine, fresh air and rest! Get a colonic and drink green juices like it's going out of style! Always 100% raw in all cancer cases to alleviate disease conditions you can do it! Screw all the idiot doctors and family members that don't understand anything about health! GET HEALTHY WITH RAW FOODS AND OXYGEN!!!

Dan

Motivating isn't he? he left a heart on my facebook page as well lol....

Ordering right now....

Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • 2bhealed
    Shayenne said:

I will!
    Let you know about the cleanup, and yikes! turning orange???? I'm going to look like an ooompah- loompah??? My 14 year old is more excited about juicing as well.

I had pm's that Dan the Man on Facebook about what I have, and he actually typed me back a message:

Dan McDonald October 14 at 4:43pm
    You can get well! Eat raw foods! Fruits, salads and juices! Sunshine, fresh air and rest! Get a colonic and drink green juices like it's going out of style! Always 100% raw in all cancer cases to alleviate disease conditions you can do it! Screw all the idiot doctors and family members that don't understand anything about health! GET HEALTHY WITH RAW FOODS AND OXYGEN!!!

Dan

Motivating isn't he? he left a heart on my facebook page as well lol....

Ordering right now....

Hugsss!
    ~Donna

My Personal Mantra:

GREEN = LIFE

Just remember that mantra when you're juicing and visualize the juice taking out any cancer cells and REPLACING them with healthy ones. I cannot agree with Don more.

peace, emily
  • Shayenne
    2bhealed said:

My Personal Mantra:

GREEN = LIFE

Just remember that mantra when you're juicing and visualize the juice taking out any cancer cells and REPLACING them with healthy ones. I cannot agree with Don more.

peace, emily

I will....
    ... Definitely keep that in mind, while I drink the green potions, and try not to spit them out, I will like this, and am thinking positively that I can do this LOL...he is pretty on the ball with those veggies, I know I love veggies, and how bad can it be really! I eat them all the time!

Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • Islandbayfarm
    Islandbayfarm Member Posts: 21
    Shayenne said:

Well....

Hugsss!
    ~Donna

chemo & raw veggies
    Hi Semicolon Goddesses & all,

I'm a newbie here. My 60 yr old husband is eight weeks out of T3N1 successful esophageal surgery. He's just perking up and starting Folfox 6-12 treatments Tuesday as five out sixteen nodes had tumor. He had Cisplatin & irenetecan X 4 & 51/2 weeks radiation before surgery.

His blood count was low so, I was juicing carrots, beets, mache, kale etc. & boy did he
    get lower distress! I was fine:). So, be careful I guess from what I've read is no raw veggies on chemo or low blood count.

What can I feed him to beef up the blood? I know, protein but any supplements?

You all are unbelievably uplifting, all knowing & surviving!

Thanks, prayers & good Karma to all,

Kathy
    Door Co WI
  • Shayenne

chemo & raw veggies
    Hi Semicolon Goddesses & all,

I'm a newbie here. My 60 yr old husband is eight weeks out of T3N1 successful esophageal surgery. He's just perking up and starting Folfox 6-12 treatments Tuesday as five out sixteen nodes had tumor. He had Cisplatin & irenetecan X 4 & 51/2 weeks radiation before surgery.

His blood count was low so, I was juicing carrots, beets, mache, kale etc. & boy did he
    get lower distress! I was fine:). So, be careful I guess from what I've read is no raw veggies on chemo or low blood count.

What can I feed him to beef up the blood? I know, protein but any supplements?

You all are unbelievably uplifting, all knowing & surviving!

Thanks, prayers & good Karma to all,

Kathy
    Door Co WI

So...
    ...The juicing made his blood worse? I'm still on chemo, and figured juicing would be better then just taking pills, which I hate those big horse vitamin pills. Protein I think does blood good, that's why I eat alot of chicken I still eat alot of veggies, I love them, but it's hard keeping up with, trying to get to the store and eat them before they go bad, I don't know how to store everything to keep them fresh, what can be frozen, and what can't, I'm still in the middle of the Quillen book, hoping he has some ideas. Sorry to hear about your hubby, and hope he feels better soon!

Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • Islandbayfarm
    Islandbayfarm Member Posts: 21
    Shayenne said:

So...
    ...The juicing made his blood worse? I'm still on chemo, and figured juicing would be better then just taking pills, which I hate those big horse vitamin pills. Protein I think does blood good, that's why I eat alot of chicken I still eat alot of veggies, I love them, but it's hard keeping up with, trying to get to the store and eat them before they go bad, I don't know how to store everything to keep them fresh, what can be frozen, and what can't, I'm still in the middle of the Quillen book, hoping he has some ideas. Sorry to hear about your hubby, and hope he feels better soon!

Hugsss!
    ~Donna

bacteria
    It's the bacteria in fresh produce. Don't bother freezing stuff if you can buy fresh & juice it in a day or so.
    Kathy
  • Nana b
    Nana b Member Posts: 3,030 Member

bacteria
    It's the bacteria in fresh produce. Don't bother freezing stuff if you can buy fresh & juice it in a day or so.
    Kathy

You have to drink you juice
    You have to drink your juice within 20 mintues or it loses it's value.....no freezing.

Don't buy too much. Start slooooooooooo on veggies, espcially greens. Soak your fruit and veggies in water for about 10 mintues if you don't buy organic, it will take away the pesticides then rinse.

Have fun!