Second chemo done,white count was great.Please read this.

Options
ppurdin
ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hi everyone.Well my white count was up from 2 to 16.So I got my Chemo done,I don,t have to get the shot tomorrow.And they put the IV in my hand which was less painful then my arm.My arm is still black and blue from the first one.But the nurse I had today was wonderful.She took extra care about everything.I want to go the days she is working.They said that was not a problem.Not only was she a great nurse but she is a christan and her husband is a evangelast.She didn,t push it on me but she told me she had a prayer wrote down and if I wanted she would give it to me.I told her I would appriatte it,and she went and got it.She ask if I wanted her to read it to me or I could wait till I read it.So I ask her to read it to me.So her ,me and my daughter formed a little circle and held hands,She read it to us,it was about having the chemo.And for God to touch all parts of our body that the Chemo went through and so on.It was such a blessing to me and her as well.I thank everyone of you that prayed for me.I know prayer has been with me.They had got my appointment mixed up.I usually go on Tuesday.Their would have been a different nurse their.That is how god works.Well I hope you don,t mind me going on about this.Thanks again.God Bless you for being their for people like me.(Pat).

Comments

• lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    Options
    pat
    im glad it went well for you today. God does work in mysterious ways huh? He knew what you needed and sent it to you. Take care of yourself and i hope you feel ok. Get some rest. Glad that your count is up as well.

laura
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    lolad said:

pat
    im glad it went well for you today. God does work in mysterious ways huh? He knew what you needed and sent it to you. Take care of yourself and i hope you feel ok. Get some rest. Glad that your count is up as well.

laura

You were in my prayers
    You were in my prayers today. So happy everything went well for you. How fortunate that the nurse you had was put in your path today. I believe that was no accident, something I call Divine Intervention.
  • ppurdin
    Options
    natly15 said:

You were in my prayers
    You were in my prayers today. So happy everything went well for you. How fortunate that the nurse you had was put in your path today. I believe that was no accident, something I call Divine Intervention.

Thank you natly.
    Natly.your so right about the wonderful christan nurse i had today.I thank God for her.She is going to work with me on my next appointment to schedual me when she is their.them mixing up the schedual was such a God scent.I appriatte your and everyone,s pray,s.I could feel God with me really strong today.if it wasn,t for God ,the wonderful people on this board,family and friends I couldn,t do this.I pray you and all my sisters in pink are doing better.Take care and God Bless you.Love and prayers.(Pat).
  • ppurdin
    Options
    lolad said:

pat

laura

Laura,
    hi Laura,God does work in mysterious ways.Thank you.You take care.Love and Prayers.(Pat)
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Hi Pat
    So happy the Lord took care of you in only a way He could. He is amazing. I have had the pleasure of recieving some of his blessings during my journey as well. His Angels do walk among us and I believe you have had the pleasure to experience one. Hope she helps to comfort you during your remaining treatments. Pammy
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Options
    lolad said:

pat

laura

So glad that chemo went ok
    So glad that chemo went ok for you. I hope it continues.

Kylez ♥
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Hi Pat
    So happy the Lord took care of you in only a way He could. He is amazing. I have had the pleasure of recieving some of his blessings during my journey as well. His Angels do walk among us and I believe you have had the pleasure to experience one. Hope she helps to comfort you during your remaining treatments. Pammy

blessings to you
    Isn't it funny how in our times of need angels appear to comfort us and bring us hope. I am glad you had such an uplifting experience, thanks for sharing and my best to you.
    hugs, jackie
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    natly15 said:

You were in my prayers

Really happy that your day went better Pat with chemo. And, so glad that you got the nurse that you did. I don't believe in accidents either. Everything happens for a reason!

♥ Noel
  • laurissa
    laurissa Member Posts: 773
    Options
    Glad you did well
    I'm glad you had a great chemo experience with the new nurse. I like my nurse, too. I go again the 26th, hope it's not as bad as the first. Take care.
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options
    Thanks for sharing that Pat
    I appreciate it and truly believe it!
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Options
    ppurdin said:

Laura,
    hi Laura,God does work in mysterious ways.Thank you.You take care.Love and Prayers.(Pat)

I couldn't agree more Pat.
    I couldn't agree more Pat. The Lord does work in mysterious ways. I am so happy that he chose to put that nurse with you, as, she helped you so much!

Sue :)