lynn1950
lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Jackie - How is your back? Let us know when you can. We love you. xoxoxoxo Lynn

Comments

• Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Our sister Jackie
    Hi, Lynn, Jackie reported her back pain was somewhat less yesterday. She was not going to go to the dr. and get X-rays unless she experienced pain at work again today. She thought she may be having back spasms. I know those are incredibly painful.

Jackie, like Lynn wrote, we love you and hope your back pain has gone.
  • Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Moopy23 said:

Our sister Jackie
    Hi, Lynn, Jackie reported her back pain was somewhat less yesterday. She was not going to go to the dr. and get X-rays unless she experienced pain at work again today. She thought she may be having back spasms. I know those are incredibly painful.

Jackie, like Lynn wrote, we love you and hope your back pain has gone.

I hope that Jackie is doing
    I hope that Jackie is doing better! Thanks for letting us know Moopy!

Kylez ♥
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Kylez said:

I hope that Jackie is doing
    I hope that Jackie is doing better! Thanks for letting us know Moopy!

Kylez ♥

Thanks Lynn
    You are so sweet. and thanks Moops for filling them in, I was in alot of pain yesterday but couldn't find anyone to work for me. Thats the thing about working in a Hospital, You HAVE to be there.

I had xrays and they didn't find anything broken. The Dr. gave me more muscle relaxers (which don't help, just put me to sleep! LOL! and did find I had a UTI (urinary tract infection) so I am on anti-bodies for that. Some of my Co-workers told me that UTI"s can hurt like a b###h! so hopefully that is all it is. I still can't sleep in bed and have to sleep in the recliner with a heating pad. Nothing hurts like back pain. so please pray for me.

It's funny (or maybe not so) that every time something like this occurs..the thought of the beast returning to steal our insides pops into my head. I hate that worry. If it's not better in a few days I will go back, I'm just praying its a UTI and maybe a pulled muscle.

I hope all my sisters here are doing well ...all my love to each and every one of you.

Hugs, Jakie
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    rjjj said:

Thanks Lynn
    You are so sweet. and thanks Moops for filling them in, I was in alot of pain yesterday but couldn't find anyone to work for me. Thats the thing about working in a Hospital, You HAVE to be there.

I had xrays and they didn't find anything broken. The Dr. gave me more muscle relaxers (which don't help, just put me to sleep! LOL! and did find I had a UTI (urinary tract infection) so I am on anti-bodies for that. Some of my Co-workers told me that UTI"s can hurt like a b###h! so hopefully that is all it is. I still can't sleep in bed and have to sleep in the recliner with a heating pad. Nothing hurts like back pain. so please pray for me.

It's funny (or maybe not so) that every time something like this occurs..the thought of the beast returning to steal our insides pops into my head. I hate that worry. If it's not better in a few days I will go back, I'm just praying its a UTI and maybe a pulled muscle.

I hope all my sisters here are doing well ...all my love to each and every one of you.

Hugs, Jakie

Hope you keep feeling better
    I hope it is just a UTI and nothing more and that you are feeling better everyday! Pammy
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Akiss4me said:

Hope you keep feeling better
    I hope it is just a UTI and nothing more and that you are feeling better everyday! Pammy

Feel better :)
    Hi Jackie! It is good to see you posting and telling us how you are! Hope you feel better real soon!

Sue :)
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Ritzy said:

Feel better :)
    Hi Jackie! It is good to see you posting and telling us how you are! Hope you feel better real soon!

Sue :)

Dear Jackie...
    I certainly hope you're feeling better, as each day passes.

You know you're always in my thoughts...

Kind regards, Susan
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    rjjj said:

Thanks Lynn

Hugs, Jakie

I know exactly what you
    are talking about Jackie-as far as fears go.
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    rjjj said:

Thanks Lynn

Hugs, Jakie

Praying for You
    Oh, Jackie, I hate that you had to work in pain, though I understand the imperative to work that hospital and clinic staff have. The clear X-ray is good news, at least. I'm praying, too, for a minor cause for your pain. Pulled muscles and spasms alone cause incredible pain, I've learned.

It's hard, isn't it, to keep thoughts of the beast from coming up when something is off with your body. And this brave new world of post-treatment is new for us. Hopefully, we will get used to it and stuff thoughts of the beast back into that box, and more easily as time passes.

Thank you my sister of MT for keeping us updated. Joe and I are praying for you, always.

Love,
    Moops

p.s. Wonderful photo of you and your Jamie. The shot captures your happiness and the beauty of the day and the two of you.