Kimby has been in the hospital

dianetavegia
dianetavegia Member Posts: 1,942 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I don't know any details. She posted on Facebook two days ago that she's finally out of the hospital. I had hoped she'd post somewhere giving details.

Keep her in your healing thoughts and prayers. She's such a precious person.

Diane

Comments

• Fight for my love
    Fight for my love Member Posts: 1,522 Member
    Thank you,Diane.I was
    Thank you,Diane.I was wondering why she didn't come to the board for so many days.Thank you for your information.Kimby is in my prayers and hope she is having a speedy recovery.
  • hollyberry
    hollyberry Member Posts: 173

Thank you,Diane.I was
    Thank you,Diane.I was wondering why she didn't come to the board for so many days.Thank you for your information.Kimby is in my prayers and hope she is having a speedy recovery.

Kisses for Kimby!!!
    Kimby,
    You are so strong and have gotten me through some tough times. Hang in there, girl!
    I am, unfortunately, in Hospice now. I am in less pain (my doctor was allergic to pain meds and I suffered like nobody's business!)
    You are in my prayers and there is still an answer out there, I know it!
    With love and prayers,
    Hollyberry
  • 2bhealed
    2bhealed Member Posts: 2,064 Member
    (((((KIMBY)))))
    Get better soon and come on back and play! WE MISS YOUUUUUUUUUUU!!

peace, emily
  • karguy
    karguy Member Posts: 1,020 Member
    Kimby
    I hope you heal quickly,and are doing well.Let us know when you can.I will be sending prayers,and good vibes.
  • daydreamer110761
    daydreamer110761 Member Posts: 487 Member
    you're right
    she did post that - and sometimes I forget who is who over there that is from here! (still haven't cleaned up some of my mafia wars friends).

Kimby - hope you're feeling better and all is well!
  • Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Kimby :)
    Kimby:)

I'm so sorry to hear about your hospital stay :(

Everything was going so good for you!

Sending you best wishes for a speedy recovery and we'll see you back very soon.

Thank you, Diane, for opening this post and letting everyone know about Kimby.

-Craig
  • Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
    Sundanceh said:

Kimby :)
    Kimby:)

I'm so sorry to hear about your hospital stay :(

Everything was going so good for you!

Sending you best wishes for a speedy recovery and we'll see you back very soon.

Thank you, Diane, for opening this post and letting everyone know about Kimby.

-Craig

Awww....
    ...Dearest Kimby, I hope you are ok, and Holly, I am so sorry to hear you are in hospice, I hope you both feel better, with a speedy recovery, Keep us posted, you both will be in my prayers, and yes, she is on my Facebook, but haven't been on there yet to see her post...I'll check it out too, Positive vibes and thoughts your ways!

Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Oh My Goodness
    I am so sorry to hear that. Last I heard she was doing fine but I knew that she hasn't posted in a while and I often think of her. If anyone can get any other information, please let us know.

Kim
  • Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342

Oh My Goodness
    I am so sorry to hear that. Last I heard she was doing fine but I knew that she hasn't posted in a while and I often think of her. If anyone can get any other information, please let us know.

Kim

OK....
    ... now I remember that post on Facebook, I thought she was doing some sort of laughter workshops at the hospitals, I didn't think she was in it herself, but she may have been, I Hope she comes on to let us know.

Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • mom_2_3
    mom_2_3 Member Posts: 953 Member
    Kimby
    I have been thinking about you a lot lately. You have to check in with us.

Amy
  • dianetavegia
    dianetavegia Member Posts: 1,942 Member
    She posted that she had to
    She posted that she had to miss a wedding but was home from the hospital on Sunday.

Yah! Finally home from the hospital. Missed yesterday's wedding but home today. Life is good.

Several of her friends (Donna and myself included) have asked what's going on but no response yet.

Big Smile and Big Hug to you Kimby! ♥
  • Paula G.
    Paula G. Member Posts: 596
    Thanks
    Thanks so much for letting us know. Hope she will be back on board soon. You're great Diane! Paula
  • angelsbaby
    angelsbaby Member Posts: 1,165 Member
    Paula G. said:

Thanks
    Thanks so much for letting us know. Hope she will be back on board soon. You're great Diane! Paula

Kimby
    I hope you feel better soon and we hear from you , take care

michelle
  • maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member

Kimby
    I hope you feel better soon and we hear from you , take care

michelle

Kimby
    I think about you so often....I have said it before but your voice is always one of reason and compassion.

I miss seeing you here Kimby....hoping that all is well with you.

mags
  • grammadebbie
    grammadebbie Member Posts: 464
    So Sorry
    Dear Kimby,

Sorry you're in the hospital. I'll be praying for your quick recovery. We miss you.

Blessings to you,

Debbie (gramma)
  • sfmarie
    sfmarie Member Posts: 602
    Kimby
    I am praying for you and a speedy recovery. Marie
  • ittapp
    ittapp Member Posts: 383 Member
    Kimby, I miss your posts, I
    Kimby, I miss your posts, I hope all is well. Let us know something we are all worried.Glad your out of the hospital. God Bless you, Patti
  • idlehunters
    idlehunters Member Posts: 1,787 Member
    ittapp said:

Kimby, I miss your posts, I
    Kimby, I miss your posts, I hope all is well. Let us know something we are all worried.Glad your out of the hospital. God Bless you, Patti

Where ya Been?????
    Don't leave us hanging...... You ok????? Let us know what is up.... please!!!!

Peace

Jennie
  • kristasplace
    kristasplace Member Posts: 957 Member
    Kimby
    Hope everything is okay! We miss you!

Hugs,
    Krista