Second chemo tomorrow.,I need your prayers please,

Options
ppurdin
ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Wish me luck tomorrow please.and if you don,t mind a prayer that it goes ok.My white cell count was really low last week.and where the Chemo IV was it is still black and blue and a little sore yet,so I pray they don,t have to delay my Chemo.I so want to get the Chemo done.thanks everyone,I know some of you will be praying for me.Thanks again.I will let you know how it goes.(Pat).

Comments

• Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Options
    Pat
    Good Luck tomorrow! I know how you feel about postponing! (Let's get this over with!) Will pray that it will be much easier for you this time around & your side-effects will be none or next to it! Keep in Touch.
    Hugz,
    Cathy
  • mlmjt1
    mlmjt1 Member Posts: 537
    Options
    Hi Pat
    Hang in there girl...I know how hard chemo is, I just finished mine last friday so trust me you will finish too. Just keep the faith!!!

Hugs
    Linda T
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    Options
    mlmjt1 said:

Hi Pat
    Hang in there girl...I know how hard chemo is, I just finished mine last friday so trust me you will finish too. Just keep the faith!!!

Hugs
    Linda T

Pat, I will keep you in my
    Pat, I will keep you in my prayers. Also, read my post that starts out with I hate Cancer,,,but
  • Tux
    Tux Member Posts: 544
    Options
    meena1 said:

Pat, I will keep you in my
    Pat, I will keep you in my prayers. Also, read my post that starts out with I hate Cancer,,,but

Pat, I will be thinking of
    Pat, I will be thinking of you tomorrow. Hope everything goes OK & you are not too uncomfortable.

Hugs & prayers headed your way....
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    Options
    Tux said:

Pat, I will be thinking of
    Pat, I will be thinking of you tomorrow. Hope everything goes OK & you are not too uncomfortable.

Hugs & prayers headed your way....

Good luck tomorrow
    Good luck tomorrow Pat!

Leeza
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Pat
    Keeping you in my prayers for tomorrow. Pammy
  • Deb1969
    Deb1969 Member Posts: 165
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Pat
    Keeping you in my prayers for tomorrow. Pammy

Good luck tomorrow, my
    Good luck tomorrow, my prayers are with you.
    Deb
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Options
    Deb1969 said:

Good luck tomorrow, my
    Good luck tomorrow, my prayers are with you.
    Deb

Pat
    I am praying for you!

♥ Noel
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    Pat, I'm also thinking about
    Pat, I'm also thinking about you. As I write this, I'm praying that you are having your chemo today. Hope all goes well.
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    Options
    Pat
    Hope it went ok with your chemo treatment. I wish they would put in a port for you. My first chemo, i didnt have a port and they had to stick me six times and almost gave up. I got a port after that. How many chemos do you have to do? I would recommend asking for a port if you have to do many more. They even do your blood draws from it. Hope you are feeling ok. Im praying for you.

laura
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Options
    lolad said:

Pat
    Hope it went ok with your chemo treatment. I wish they would put in a port for you. My first chemo, i didnt have a port and they had to stick me six times and almost gave up. I got a port after that. How many chemos do you have to do? I would recommend asking for a port if you have to do many more. They even do your blood draws from it. Hope you are feeling ok. Im praying for you.

laura

Pat how are you feeling
    Pat how are you feeling today? I'm praying for you. Hang in there.
  • ppurdin
    ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member
    Options
    second chemo done.Yes.
    Thanks everyone.today was better then i thought it would be,My white count jumped from 2 up two 16.so i got my treatment,I don,t have to get the shot tomorrow.They put the IV in my hand instead of my arm.My arm was still black and blue from first treatment,I had the nicest nurse ever.was alot better then the first Chemo.So I am praying maybe not as many side effectsbthis time.We will see.So I am very thankful for better news today,Thanks again everyone.Love and prayers.(Pat).