Meet my kids

just4Brooks
just4Brooks Member Posts: 980 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I've posted pictures on the "expessions" page of my profile. I hope others will too

Comments

• Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
    Awww...
    ...What beautiful kids you have! Isn't it great to have kids that step up to help? My daughter Shana, who is 14 does the most I must say, making sure I ate or drank something, especially during those wiped out chemo weekends! And your dog Curly is sooo cute! he looks just like you!!! (HaHa!! just kidding!!)

Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • dianetavegia
    dianetavegia Member Posts: 1,942 Member
    Precious, Brooks
    They're cute as can be!

Our Nick turns 15 on Dec. 29th, my 59th birthday. He jumped in, caring for me, bringing me something to drink, making lunch, cleaning house... Even tho I'm all better now, he's still helping out more than ever before. We are so blessed!
  • Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Brooks :)
    You DONE good, Brooks.

And your son certainly sounds responsibile for his age - and that will fare for him as he gets older - great to see a good father/son relationship.

-Craig
  • kristasplace
    kristasplace Member Posts: 957 Member
    Wow!
    What a nice family, you have! I can't help but be partial to Cody! I have a pug that is the light of my life. I will post pictures of her, too.

Hugs,
    Krista
  • lesvanb
    lesvanb Member Posts: 905
    thanks so much for sharing brooks
    and it nice to hear how you them 'em too, including curly!

leslie
  • Fight for my love
    Fight for my love Member Posts: 1,522 Member
    Hi Brook,it's really
    Hi Brook,it's really blessing that your son is only 15 but he is so caring and so thoughtful to take the responsibility for the family.You are lucky.
  • betina61
    betina61 Member Posts: 642 Member
    Good looking kids
    What a great motivation to fight this disease,they are beautiful.
  • luv3jay
    luv3jay Member Posts: 533 Member
    Beautiful family!
    This is what we fight for!

-Sheri
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Awesome
    What a cute family. I'm so glad that you got support from your children, that means so much, especially without having to ask for it. I can see why you are a proud dad.

Kim
  • robinvan
    robinvan Member Posts: 1,012
    Cody, Alexandria, and Hunter
    What a great looking family. Nice to have the healing energy of your faithful dog near at hand too!

Thanks for the picture posts!

Rob; in Van
  • butterfly23
    butterfly23 Member Posts: 256
    Hi
    What a beautiful family! I'm really loving looking at everyone's pics. We should have done this a long time ago, after all they're the one's behind all of us and help keep us going!!!
    Karyn