Last Chance with Christmas Cards!

Shayenne
Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
OK Everyone, last chance to get me or Beth your address so that we may be able to spread some Chistmas or Hannukah, or whatever Holiday cheer it is for you then (please let me know) as I will be putting this together hopefully this weekend if my 12th round hasn't kicked my butt!

Just PM me or Beth, so we can get this together! Anyone and everyone is welcomed, I will then private each one one on the addy list with the download link to get the others addys, I won't publish it in public here.

Thank you All!

Hugsss!
~Donna

Comments

• nmlandlady
    nmlandlady Member Posts: 37
    what is PM
    Donna, was reading your post. What is pm and how do you do it?
  • robinvan
    robinvan Member Posts: 1,012
    Bah! Humbug!!
    JUST KIDDING!! JUST KIDDING!

I love Christmas! It is my totally favorite time of the year! We do all the classic videos and celebrate from early December through to early January. Light on the gifts, heavy on the quality family time.

I like what your doing with the cards but don't get to cards myself anymore. I'm ussually so busy at that time of year. I'll send you the Pollock Family Christamas BLOG when the season is upon us.

Thanks Donna for all that you do in support of this community. Your hearty words of encouragement, shared even in the midst of your own suffering, give us many a needed lift. Good luck with #12. You will be so relieved to have the pump taken off this last time!

Be Well... Rob; in Vancouver
  • Shayenne
    robinvan said:

Bah! Humbug!!
    JUST KIDDING!! JUST KIDDING!

I love Christmas! It is my totally favorite time of the year! We do all the classic videos and celebrate from early December through to early January. Light on the gifts, heavy on the quality family time.

I like what your doing with the cards but don't get to cards myself anymore. I'm ussually so busy at that time of year. I'll send you the Pollock Family Christamas BLOG when the season is upon us.

Thanks Donna for all that you do in support of this community. Your hearty words of encouragement, shared even in the midst of your own suffering, give us many a needed lift. Good luck with #12. You will be so relieved to have the pump taken off this last time!

Be Well... Rob; in Vancouver

We Still....
    ...want your addy Rob, we don't expect anything in return, but we'd love to fill your house with cheer as well, you do so much for us here as well, please PM your addy anyway, or I'm going to go find you and give you a Christmas spanking!!!

Even if you can't do cards, there are those who still want to send as well, nothing in return, this is Christmas, and I have more joy in Giving.

Tina,

To PM,
    Go to top of Page where it says "CSN HOME"
    Then to the tab in the middle "Connect"
    Then I think it's either "New Mail" or "Inbox" under email...
    Hit the "Write a message" tab, or I think friends may come up in the drop tab, not sure
    just write hit "Send Private Message" type out the nickname if you have too.

Hope that helps!
    Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • luv3jay
    luv3jay Member Posts: 533 Member
    Hi Donna!
    I just PM'd you my

Hi Donna!

I just PM'd you my address!
  • ittapp
    ittapp Member Posts: 383 Member
    Patti Pyles...904 crossing
    Patti Pyles...904 crossing rock dr. lawrenceville, ga. 30043 Thanks for adding me and would love to have addresses. God bless you, Patti
  • Shayenne
    ittapp said:

Patti Pyles...904 crossing
    Patti Pyles...904 crossing rock dr. lawrenceville, ga. 30043 Thanks for adding me and would love to have addresses. God bless you, Patti

oops...
    Hi Patti!

I don't think I would have put my addy for public viewing lol..but thanks for it~ I will send you the addies pending how I feel over the weekend! if you have a hubby or kids, what are their names so I can add them as well?

Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • Shayenne
    Shayenne said:

oops...
    Hi Patti!

I don't think I would have put my addy for public viewing lol..but thanks for it~ I will send you the addies pending how I feel over the weekend! if you have a hubby or kids, what are their names so I can add them as well?

Hugsss!
    ~Donna

OK....
    So, I have the list typed out, and will wait till Sunday or Monday to get more, last chance all, I have almost 30 people on this list, and there's more room to spread some Christmas Cheer to all our Semis!!

Add the names of your hubby, wife, and kids so we can add it to the kids, and PM with your addy, I will soon upload the link to it.

Beth, should I take your addy and put it on this list, or should I wait for your new addy to add, I still want to be able to send you a card, but I know you're going to be making a nice new life out there before Christmas :)

Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • Shayenne
    Shayenne said:

OK....
    So, I have the list typed out, and will wait till Sunday or Monday to get more, last chance all, I have almost 30 people on this list, and there's more room to spread some Christmas Cheer to all our Semis!!

Add the names of your hubby, wife, and kids so we can add it to the kids, and PM with your addy, I will soon upload the link to it.

Beth, should I take your addy and put it on this list, or should I wait for your new addy to add, I still want to be able to send you a card, but I know you're going to be making a nice new life out there before Christmas :)

Hugsss!
    ~Donna

Just a Reminder.....
    ...No One has to send anyone cards, this is for people who just want some cheer, and want to give, not to receive, I don't care if someone can't send cards, we still want your address!!! we still want to give to you, no matter if you can or not, so please feel free to PM me if you want, so we can GIVE you something from us, because we WANT TOO, you do not have to give back, we know how hard it is these days, and I do respect your privacy :)

Hugsss!
    ~Donna
  • sharpy102
    sharpy102 Member Posts: 368 Member
    Shayenne said:

Just a Reminder.....
    ...No One has to send anyone cards, this is for people who just want some cheer, and want to give, not to receive, I don't care if someone can't send cards, we still want your address!!! we still want to give to you, no matter if you can or not, so please feel free to PM me if you want, so we can GIVE you something from us, because we WANT TOO, you do not have to give back, we know how hard it is these days, and I do respect your privacy :)

Hugsss!
    ~Donna

:)
    Hello Donna,

I'd like to to send a Christmas card to you guys...this is a great idea! :)
    Sophie
  • Shayenne
    sharpy102 said:

:)
    Hello Donna,

I'd like to to send a Christmas card to you guys...this is a great idea! :)
    Sophie

Hello Sophie!!
    And I'd love to send you one as well! PM me if you know how, or do you want me to PM you? with your addy and names of your family members on the card :)

Hugsss!
    ~Donna