natly15

matsu
matsu Member Posts: 7
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
"natly" - are you from Costa Mesa, California by chance? You look much like a friend that I used to Square Dance with there.

Also - can you tell me how to post comments on the discussion board? I can't seem to find that link.

Thanks,

Lynne

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    well, I am not natly, but it
    well, I am not natly, but it seems you have figured out how to post things on the discussion boards~ you are on them! LOL

Chen&heart;
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    chenheart said:

well, I am not natly, but it
    well, I am not natly, but it seems you have figured out how to post things on the discussion boards~ you are on them! LOL

Chen&heart;

Lynne -- I would love to meet for coffee
    or just to talk ... I live in Corona, near the Anaheim Hills, Yorba Linda region. Just let me know.

Vicki Sam
  • natly15
    natly15 Member Posts: 1,941
    Not from Cost mesa
    I've responded on 2 different boards---I'm from Florida, originally Ohio. I'm still trying to get the hang of this posting. I've done a lot of it and hoping I'm doing it correctly. Tired of seeing my photo, but I'm wordy, have so much to learn, and I'm also talkative. Welcome to the website. I also had early detection, a small tumor but very aggressive and had already invaded the sentinel lymph node, so due to many things I have to complete all the treatment, chemo, radiation, pills and whatever else. How wonderful that you do not require all the other treatment. That is a reason to celebrate! By the way I love to dance, any kind of dancing.