Hey Guys anonymous has joined us

mlmjt1
mlmjt1 Member Posts: 537
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Have you all noticed someone new again on the posts? This time we have 17 attempted replies under the name anonymous instead of username32. While the posts are not being shown the fact that he is still trying pushes the rest of our posts back making it harder for us to know what is recent...did I say that right??? I am going to send another email to csn to let them know...meanwhile, we wont let an idiot keep us from supporting each other.

Hugs to all

Linda T

Comments

• tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    ?
    Oh No! don't tell me I have to flag another million posts............What a loser! OK, I'll do it.......Thanks MLM...................Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • lovelylola
    lovelylola Member Posts: 279
    Anonymous not a bad guy now
    The following is from another thread by Tommaseena and explains the Anonymous:

I got email
    I also got email from Greta and all have been deleted from that person. Some may see the last person posted is Anonymous but there is no message from that person.
    That is the person that Greta and CSN erased from this site and all the other boards.

Great work CSN and Greta.

Hope this eases your mind. Hope you don't mind Tommaseena that I cut and pasted it here but wanted to get the word out. Lola
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769

Anonymous not a bad guy now
    The following is from another thread by Tommaseena and explains the Anonymous:

I got email
    I also got email from Greta and all have been deleted from that person. Some may see the last person posted is Anonymous but there is no message from that person.
    That is the person that Greta and CSN erased from this site and all the other boards.

Great work CSN and Greta.

Hope this eases your mind. Hope you don't mind Tommaseena that I cut and pasted it here but wanted to get the word out. Lola

I don't mind
    I didn't mind that you did that.
    Username32 is now Anonymous because of our great friend Greta and the staff of CSN.

Margo
  • m_azingrace
    m_azingrace Member Posts: 399

I don't mind
    I didn't mind that you did that.
    Username32 is now Anonymous because of our great friend Greta and the staff of CSN.

Margo

It's too bad they couldn't
    It's too bad they couldn't zap the offender, then return all those posts to their original chronology. On the other hand, reading older posts has given me more insight into what some of our dear sisters have been going through. Hugs to you all. Gracie
  • Dawne.Hope
    Dawne.Hope Member Posts: 823

It's too bad they couldn't
    It's too bad they couldn't zap the offender, then return all those posts to their original chronology. On the other hand, reading older posts has given me more insight into what some of our dear sisters have been going through. Hugs to you all. Gracie

I agree, Gracie.
    Although

I agree, Gracie.

Although I've gone ahead and contacted CSN just so they would know ... but then read the post above after I'd already contacted them.

It's frustrating that they're messing everything up ... but it is interesting to read some of the older posts.

It's strange that they're able to bump up posts without posting anything. They're getting more sophisticated. Hopefully soon they'll be kicked off here for good.
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    I noticed also
    earlier.Wish people wouldn't get their kicks off of doing things like that!Thanks Greta and CSN for taking care of us!