info

irishmum055
irishmum055 Member Posts: 19
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
i had breast cancer 17 years ago to which resulted in the removal of my breast i have been keeping very well since but i would like to talk with other people that have had same and who have had reconstruction done after many years cause i am going for it soon so would love to hear from any 1 that has had it done thank u

Comments

• Tux
    Tux Member Posts: 544
    Welcome, Irish mom. I am so
    Welcome, Irish mom. I am so happy to hear that you have been cancer-free for 17 years.
    I have not had the reconstruction that you mention, but there are many on this board who have. Whatever you decide, I wish you the best. Keep us posted!
  • Tux
    Welcome, Irish mom. I am so happy to hear that you have been cancer-free for 17 years.
    I have not had the reconstruction that you mention, but there are many on this board who have. Whatever you decide, I wish you the best. Keep us posted!
  • Tux
  • irishmum055
    irishmum055 Member Posts: 19
    Tux said:

tks
    hello
    thank u so much for replying and thank u for ur good wishes i will keep u informed on how i get on i have backed out of this before but i hope i go through with it this did u have breast cancer and how did things go for u hope u dont mind me asking, love kathleen