Who is good soul and help me and advise

kumar
kumar Member Posts: 107
Hi All,

I am not getting response because i am asain boy.

My mother has digoinsed with Endometruim adenco stage 3c and completed 6 rounds of chemo.Her mouth has tasted becomes bad.

Anyone has same experineced and please advise me.

She finsihed her treatment and waiting for first check up on 12 oct.

Please pray for me.

Last time her Ca125 was 8

Comments

• Ro10
    Ro10 Member Posts: 1,561 Member
    I too had bad taste in mouth
    I too have stage III-C USPC. I finished my treatments in August. I had a bad taste in my mouth from the chemo treatments. I found that sucking on lemon drops helped me. The taste does go away with time, and food and drink taste good again.

I hope your Mother's check up goes well on the 12th. Continue to take care of yourself and take one day and a time, and enjoy each day. You and your Mother remain in my prayers. In peace and caring.
  • kumar
    Ro10 said:

I too have stage III-C USPC. I finished my treatments in August. I had a bad taste in my mouth from the chemo treatments. I found that sucking on lemon drops helped me. The taste does go away with time, and food and drink taste good again.

I hope your Mother's check up goes well on the 12th. Continue to take care of yourself and take one day and a time, and enjoy each day. You and your Mother remain in my prayers. In peace and caring.

Thanks
    Thanks for help.

Any good soul here. She felt like vomiting and she didn't like food and feel of she eats food she will vomit. she had no experinced this symptoms before chemo.It started her 6 cycle of carboplatin and taxol. Can i ask how much is hemoglobin you have?
  • kumar
    Ro10 said:

Hi
    Could you please tell me how long your tonugue taste will come back.She just finished on 10 september 2009 her last chemo.

God Bless her
  • bonniesue
    bonniesue Member Posts: 124 Member
    kumar said:

Hi
    Could you please tell me how long your tonugue taste will come back.She just finished on 10 september 2009 her last chemo.

God Bless her

nausea
    when my mom had nausea she took zofran 4 mg on the tongue(dissolvable) and ate baby food. hopes this helps.
  • Ro10
    Ro10 Member Posts: 1,561 Member
    kumar said:

Thanks
    Thanks for help.

Any good soul here. She felt like vomiting and she didn't like food and feel of she eats food she will vomit. she had no experinced this symptoms before chemo.It started her 6 cycle of carboplatin and taxol. Can i ask how much is hemoglobin you have?

I had medicine for nausea, too
    I had compazine I could take when I was nauseated. I never did throw up, but did have some nausea on some days. On those days I would eat crackers, cottage cheese and drink white soda. The bad taste in my mouth seemed to go away several weeks after I finished the chemo treatments. They say the Carboplatin leaves a metallic taste. I did not think it was metallic. Things just did not taste good. My books say to use plastic utensils, plastic glasses and don't cook with metal pots and pans if you have this metallic taste.

I never had trouble with a low hemaglobin. Mine was always in the normal range. The chemo did not seem to affect my hemoglobin. I know when the hemoglobin gets low, a person gets very tired. I got tired even though I had a normal hemaglobin.

Hope each day gets a little better for both you and your Mother. In peace and caring
  • kumar
    bonniesue said:

nausea
    when my mom had nausea she took zofran 4 mg on the tongue(dissolvable) and ate baby food. hopes this helps.

Hi
    Great Stuff,

Is ca125 test is good for endometruim Cancer?

Anybody has any idea?

What enlarged lever means 16.6 cm? on ct scan

what is normal lever size for 50 yrs old women?

Anybody please advise me
  • Songflower
    Songflower Member Posts: 608
    kumar said:

Hi
    Great Stuff,

Is ca125 test is good for endometruim Cancer?

Anybody has any idea?

What enlarged lever means 16.6 cm? on ct scan

what is normal lever size for 50 yrs old women?

Anybody please advise me

Your Dear Mother
    Make a list of questions to take to your oncologist. Do you go with your mother to appointments? Perhaps an interpretor would help things along. CA 125 is sometimes helpful for some types of endometrial cancer such as serous but not always. you need to ask the Doctor. For nausea I loved crackers and gingerale on ice. Your mother's taste will come back very slowly.
  • kumar

Your Dear Mother
    Make a list of questions to take to your oncologist. Do you go with your mother to appointments? Perhaps an interpretor would help things along. CA 125 is sometimes helpful for some types of endometrial cancer such as serous but not always. you need to ask the Doctor. For nausea I loved crackers and gingerale on ice. Your mother's taste will come back very slowly.

Hi
    Her Ca125 came 8 u/ml.

Problem is that i live in england and she lives in india.

she has endo adenco.

which cancer is dangerous.

what is grade role in cancer?