Thinking of You Tomorrow, Pammy

Options
Moopy23
Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hi, Pammy, you are in my thoughts and prayers as you have surgery tomorrow. You will come through this last step in putting the beast behind you with flying colors. Take care of yourself, and keep in touch when you feel up to it. We will be thinking of you and sending you positive thoughts.

All the best,

Moops

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Options
    I second that motion! Post
    I second that motion! Post when you can and feel up to it!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570
    Options
    I'm with you, too, Pammy.
    I'm with you, too, Pammy. xoxoxoxo Lynn
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    Options
    lynn1950 said:

I'm with you, too, Pammy.
    I'm with you, too, Pammy. xoxoxoxo Lynn

im
    with you too. You are in my prayers. Hope everything goes well.

take care
    laura
  • Dawne.Hope
    Dawne.Hope Member Posts: 823
    Options
    lolad said:

im
    with you too. You are in my prayers. Hope everything goes well.

take care
    laura

Me too!
    I'm praying too! :)
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Options
    Sincere hopes, Pammy...
    That all will go really, really well for you. Sending good thoughts, positive vibes and prayers your way.

Hoping for successful surgery and quick healing. Take good care...

Kind regards, Susan
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Options
    Thanks everyone!
    I'm not sure if I am more anxious about the surgery tomorrow (geesh, this makes #14 I've been through) or it's the wait again (about 1 week they say....3 days we know!! Teehee, let the phone calls begin!). But thank you all for thinking of me. It's been somewhat stressfull around here with the repair men, appts, pre-op, etc. I'm actually looking forward to a Demerol buzz, just to feel good!! I will know that you all will be with me!! You know I will post ASAP just to say "hey, I made it!". Hugs to everyone! Pammy
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Options

Sincere hopes, Pammy...
    That all will go really, really well for you. Sending good thoughts, positive vibes and prayers your way.

Hoping for successful surgery and quick healing. Take good care...

Kind regards, Susan

I second that
    Susan,and Pammy you rest up and let others wait on you!!
  • cruf
    cruf Member Posts: 908
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Thanks everyone!
    I'm not sure if I am more anxious about the surgery tomorrow (geesh, this makes #14 I've been through) or it's the wait again (about 1 week they say....3 days we know!! Teehee, let the phone calls begin!). But thank you all for thinking of me. It's been somewhat stressfull around here with the repair men, appts, pre-op, etc. I'm actually looking forward to a Demerol buzz, just to feel good!! I will know that you all will be with me!! You know I will post ASAP just to say "hey, I made it!". Hugs to everyone! Pammy

Good Luck!
    Good Luck with your surgery! I'll be praying for you! HUGS!!! Cathy
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Options
    I'll be thinking of you too
    I'll be thinking of you too Pammy. Good luck!!
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Options
    MyTurnNow said:

I'll be thinking of you too
    I'll be thinking of you too Pammy. Good luck!!

Pammy
    I'll be thinking of you. See ya soon! Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Thanks everyone!

My thoughts are with you!
    Yes, I know you will "make it," and we are waiting for that email. My best for an uneventful surgery.

Mimi
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Thanks everyone!

Pammy
    You are in my heart and prayers. enjoy your demerol buzz and I hope you will feel good real soon. hugs, jackie
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    Options
    tasha_111 said:

Pammy
    I'll be thinking of you. See ya soon! Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxxxx

Yep I am thinking and
    Yep I am thinking and praying for you to, Pammy.
    tj
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member
    Options
    tjhay said:

Yep I am thinking and
    Yep I am thinking and praying for you to, Pammy.
    tj

Pammy
    Will be thinking of

Pammy

Will be thinking of you and praying for you too
    Stef
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    Options
    thanks for the shout out Moops
    Pammy, let us know as soon as you are able! We are all sending you good thoughts, vibes, prayers, etc.
    =^..^=
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Options
    cats_toy said:

thanks for the shout out Moops
    Pammy, let us know as soon as you are able! We are all sending you good thoughts, vibes, prayers, etc.
    =^..^=

Pammy
    Good luck on your surgery. My thoughts & prayers are with you also!
    Enjoy that Demerol buzz! :-)
    Hugz,
    Cathy
  • marilyndbk
    marilyndbk Member Posts: 238 Member
    Options
    Akiss4me said:

Thanks everyone!

Thinking of you and sending
    Thinking of you and sending good positive thoughts. Marilyn
  • Calleen
    Calleen Member Posts: 411
    Options
    Cat64 said:

Pammy
    Good luck on your surgery. My thoughts & prayers are with you also!
    Enjoy that Demerol buzz! :-)
    Hugz,
    Cathy

Thinking
    Of you... Your probaly having surgery right now.. Saying a Prayer for you and your Doctors..