doRookie (Beth)

Shayenne
Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Where are you girl? I hope everything is ok! I can't find your phone number, and been wanting to call you, please let us know that you're ok!

Hugsss!
~Donna

Comments

• dorookie
    dorookie Member Posts: 1,731 Member
    ok here
    Hi Donna, was going to call you today. Will do it from work when I get a break. I am okay, had my PET yesterday, go for the results next Tuesday. Getting ready to move to San Antonio in the next 2 months. My grandbaby is due this week, they are talking about inducing her this week, so will be heading up to Las Vegas to meet Mr. John Hunter, I am very excited about that, plus it will keep my mind off of the results for a while. Have beem stressing these results alot but its going to be what its going to be. Somehow trying to prepare myself but havent yet figured out how. Thanks for thinking of me. I lurk around the board almost everyday, but have been a bit depressed so havent been posting.

Have you heard anything from Eric by the way? I am worried about him.

Talk to you soon
    Love
    Beth
  • angelsbaby
    angelsbaby Member Posts: 1,165 Member
    dorookie said:

ok here
    Hi Donna, was going to call you today. Will do it from work when I get a break. I am okay, had my PET yesterday, go for the results next Tuesday. Getting ready to move to San Antonio in the next 2 months. My grandbaby is due this week, they are talking about inducing her this week, so will be heading up to Las Vegas to meet Mr. John Hunter, I am very excited about that, plus it will keep my mind off of the results for a while. Have beem stressing these results alot but its going to be what its going to be. Somehow trying to prepare myself but havent yet figured out how. Thanks for thinking of me. I lurk around the board almost everyday, but have been a bit depressed so havent been posting.

Have you heard anything from Eric by the way? I am worried about him.

Talk to you soon
    Love
    Beth

Good
    to hear from you beth. alot of things going on right now and the grandbaby coming soon how exciting. Well wishes . take care beth i have been a little depressed lately too but it par of the course for me.

michelle
  • Shayenne
    Shayenne Member Posts: 2,342

Good
    to hear from you beth. alot of things going on right now and the grandbaby coming soon how exciting. Well wishes . take care beth i have been a little depressed lately too but it par of the course for me.

michelle

Hey Beth!!!
    Don't worry about those scans, I know easier said then done, but you'll do great, I was in the hospital again last night, but got out today, thank goodness, I thought I was having another blockage...I am soooo sick of those~

You are going to be pretty busy now, with the move and your grandchild coming, that's so amazing!!! I can't wait to see pics of you glowing with the baby!!

So sorry to hear you been down, I've also for some reason been abit down, but now picking myself up, I can't stay like that, it's not good, smile girl, your grandchild is coming, that's something that will pick you right up!

I hope you feel better, and will talk to you soon, tonight, since I haven't slept since yesterday because of this hospital stay, I am going to bed early!

Hugsss!
    ~Donna