Thank you ladies

chiefsflower1
chiefsflower1 Member Posts: 7
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hello ladies,
I thank you for your love and support. Today is a new day with a different outlook. I know I sounded dissmal the other night but that is where I was. I am going to check out the support and directional information ya'll provided (yes, I'm southern). I guess I just needed to know
I am not alone. Most of the time I am upbeat and joyful. Again, thanks and I'll be staying on this discussion network. I need you and maybe I can give back to someone else, too. after all, when everyone one else walks out is when my Higher Power walks in, and today HE carries me.

Betty

Comments

• mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    It's OK to sound dismal
    Hey, that's how we feel sometimes. Totally normal and acceptable. But I am glad that you're feeling better and are upbeat and joyful. That's great. Do stay on and keep posting when you can. It's often helpful to hear other ideas and viewpoints on here. Good luck with it all!

Mimi
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    This has oftentimes been
    This has oftentimes been said to be the club we never wanted to join~ dismal is understandable! We are, as you have come to see, a club full of strong, empathetic, and very human women who are doing battle with the Beast and coming through victorious!

We welcome you!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • Paula1001
    Paula1001 Member Posts: 35
    Betty
    A friend sent me a bumper sticker that says: She who laughs, lasts.

It's always nice to have a soft place to fall, and this is definitely on of those places.
    Paula
  • New Flower
    New Flower Member Posts: 4,294
    Paula1001 said:

Betty
    A friend sent me a bumper sticker that says: She who laughs, lasts.

It's always nice to have a soft place to fall, and this is definitely on of those places.
    Paula

Stay in touch
    Betty,
    we are here to help each other.
    keep us posted on your progress,
    Hugs
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Betty, this site with its
    Betty, this site with its wonderful members is always open for the full gamut of emotions from grief to joy. Someone has been there and will respond with their experience. Glad you're feeling better!
  • Tux
    Tux Member Posts: 544
    MyTurnNow said:

Betty, this site with its wonderful members is always open for the full gamut of emotions from grief to joy. Someone has been there and will respond with their experience. Glad you're feeling better!

Betty, glad you are feeling
    Betty, glad you are feeling better! Check with us often & let us know how you are doing!
  • Tux
    Tux Member Posts: 544
    MyTurnNow said:

Betty, glad you are feeling better! Check with us often & let us know how you are doing!
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Tux said:

Feel better
    Just glad that you are feeling better now. We all get down in the dumps and it is very reasonable that we do. Look at what we go thru.

Sue :)