Preop

padee6339
padee6339 Member Posts: 763
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
So, this morning had my pre-op and tomorrow go in for the lumpectomy/biopsy. Say a little prayer this time its only a cyst. I don't need to tell any one of y'all how scared I am - again. Almost one year to the date from the first one. If I have to do this all again, that's just what I will do. No fear of the unknown this time. Just want a few giggles and laughs today, but here I am at work. So if anyone can make me smile today, its you ladies - my fellow warriors and daft sods!
Love and hugs -
Pat

Comments

• tgf
    tgf Member Posts: 950 Member
    Pat
    I'm at work too ... but I'm thinking of you and will be thinking of your tomorrow. Hope all goes well.

And if you haven't read Tommaseena's "ZEN" post ... that will surely give you a laugh or two. I swear I don't know where she gets all of her jokes ... but I know we all appreciate and need the giggles!

hugs.
    teena
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    OK, you two!
    Back to work! No, really, I think I see the boss coming!! Just kidding....
    Pat, good luck tomorrow. I will keep you in my prayers. I'm praying for a cyst as well tomorrow for my surgery. So, hey, meet you back on the boards, oh, say about 9:00ish?
    We can moan together! LOL Pammy
  • padee6339
    Akiss4me said:

OK, you two!
    Pat, good luck tomorrow. I will keep you in my prayers. I'm praying for a cyst as well tomorrow for my surgery. So, hey, meet you back on the boards, oh, say about 9:00ish?

Pammy -
    I have been so uptight about myself, I didn't know you were going in for surgery also!!! Well, we can commisserate (sp?) together, or most likely, we can rejoice!!!! Where can we meet to go dancing with NED? Good luck to you tomorrow too!
    (now I really do need to get back to work, missed a couple hours this morning, and will definitely not be here tomorrow. Wednesday is a big ?.
    Prayers for you have begun in my heart.
    Pat
  • padee6339
    tgf said:

Pat
    I'm at work too ... but I'm thinking of you and will be thinking of your tomorrow. Hope all goes well.

And if you haven't read Tommaseena's "ZEN" post ... that will surely give you a laugh or two. I swear I don't know where she gets all of her jokes ... but I know we all appreciate and need the giggles!

hugs.
    teena

Thanks Teena -
    I did read it - it was so funny! I love her jokes, sometimes I copy them and send them out here at work (bad Patty - bad Patty). Oh well. Thanks for the hugs - wish it were Wednesday!
    Pat
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Sending BIG hugs, healing
    Sending BIG hugs, healing thoughts, positive outcome, and all good things your way! Of course you have the well-wishes and support of your entire CSN cyber family! Let us know how things go for you! We love you!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • chenheart
    Akiss4me said:

OK, you two!

u 2 Pammy!
    All good things and health and benign cysts for everyone!!!!!! Keep us posted too, Pammy!

HUgs,
    Chen♥
  • chickad52
    chickad52 Member Posts: 497
    PAT
    You will be in my thoughts and prayers tomorrow. Hugs, Diane
  • Nufferz
    Nufferz Member Posts: 55
    Good luck to you and Pammy tomorrow, my prayers and thoughts are with you.
    Nuff
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Nufferz said:

Good luck to you and Pammy tomorrow, my prayers and thoughts are with you.
    Nuff

Thanks everyone!
    Nuff, your pic always puts a huge smile on my face! It's too adorable! Thanks. Pammy
  • cindycflynn
    cindycflynn Member Posts: 1,132 Member
    Hi Pat
    I'm new to the boards, and am going in for my preop tomorrow, with a lumpectomy scheduled for next week.

I just read some pretty funny (at least I think so) stupid jokes - Hopefully they'll cheer you up!

Why does a chicken coop only have 2 doors?

Because if it had 4 doors, it would be a chicken sedan!

What's red and smells like blue paint?

Red paint!

What do you call a boomerang that doesn't work?

A stick!

How can you tell if there's an elephant under your bed?

Your nose is touching the ceiling!

Hope all goes well for you tomorrow!

Take Care,
    Cindy
  • Moopy23
    Moopy23 Member Posts: 1,751 Member
    Prayers Coming
    Pat, I am sending prayers up for cysts only. I sure was glad to wake up and hear that word myself a couple of weeks ago. I wish the same for you. (By the way, only then did I learn how common cysts really are!)
  • chenheart

Hi Pat
    I'm new to the boards, and am going in for my preop tomorrow, with a lumpectomy scheduled for next week.

I just read some pretty funny (at least I think so) stupid jokes - Hopefully they'll cheer you up!

Red paint!

A stick!

Take Care,
    Cindy

Too cute, Cindy~ thanks for
    Too cute, Cindy~ thanks for posting those jokes!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • lynn1950
    lynn1950 Member Posts: 2,570

Hi Pat

Red paint!

A stick!

Take Care,
    Cindy

Love the chicken coop.
    Love the chicken coop. Thanks for the jokes and best wishes for your pre-op and to Pat and Pammy, too. xoxoxo Lynn
  • lolad
    lolad Member Posts: 670
    Moopy23 said:

Prayers Coming
    Pat, I am sending prayers up for cysts only. I sure was glad to wake up and hear that word myself a couple of weeks ago. I wish the same for you. (By the way, only then did I learn how common cysts really are!)

pat
    im sending you prayers and you are in my thoughts.
    laura
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Will be thinking about both of you ladies
    for tomorrow and hoping for the best! And Cindy,welcome,and I hope all goes well next week!
  • fauxma
    fauxma Member Posts: 3,577 Member

Will be thinking about both of you ladies
    for tomorrow and hoping for the best! And Cindy,welcome,and I hope all goes well next week!

P & P
    My prayers and

P & P
    My prayers and positive thoughts will be beaming to you both tomorrow.
    Stef
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    Best wishes to you, Pat
    With sincere hopes that whatever it is - it's absolutely benign.

Hope all goes well for you, and that your recovery is quick and easy.