Leaving on a jet plane

2»

Comments

• chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    How wonderful~ I could feel
    How wonderful~ I could feel the love and pride in your words; and you sooo deserve to have this time with family AND to celebrate by not just talking the talk, but truly Walking The Walk!

Hugs and love,
    Chen♥
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    My dear Jackie,
    Just so you know, you are a huge inspiration to me and I am so happy that you are exactly where you were meant to be in life. I can hear the joy in your post and I know you are so looking forward to this trip. Smile at each moment and never look back. The pages are turning faster now and we are all looking forward to the happy ending. You have been an incredible warrior and a wonderful sister to all of us. OK, go ahead....get out of here. But we want DETAILS when you get back!! Hugs and smiles....Pammy
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    Akiss4me said:

My dear Jackie,
    Just so you know, you are a huge inspiration to me and I am so happy that you are exactly where you were meant to be in life. I can hear the joy in your post and I know you are so looking forward to this trip. Smile at each moment and never look back. The pages are turning faster now and we are all looking forward to the happy ending. You have been an incredible warrior and a wonderful sister to all of us. OK, go ahead....get out of here. But we want DETAILS when you get back!! Hugs and smiles....Pammy

Well done Jackie
    Fantastic, with your lovely family and your great attitude you are going to have an amazing time. I hope you really enjoy it. Huge Hugs Jxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Jackie,
    hope you have a great time!Thanks for walking with us in mind! And that will be really special to have family walking with you for something so close to your heart!