Prayer Request

Kat11
Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
My daughter in law's mother is have surgery tomorrow for pancreatic cancer. She is having what is called the whipple. This is a possible 12 hour surgery. Please pray for her that this cancer was caught early enough to treat. Thank you
Kathy

Comments

• ppurdin
    ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member
    Kathy
    Hi,I will pray for her.God Bless her and I pray she gets good news.Love and Prayers.(Pat).
  • Eil4186
    Eil4186 Member Posts: 949
    I will.

I will.
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    I will pray for her. I know
    I will pray for her. I know someone who is a 23 year pancreatic cancer survivor. She was only 38 when diagnosed. Right now she is going through a difficult time. Please let me know how she is.
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    Prayer
    I will remember her in my prayers Kathy. My neighbor had the whipple operation for pancreatic problems (not cancer) and has survivied for more than two years now. It is most certainly a tough operation, however the fact that they are doing the operation is a sign of hope.

Hugs,

RE
  • GreeneyedGirl
    GreeneyedGirl Member Posts: 1,077
    RE said:

Prayer
    I will remember her in my prayers Kathy. My neighbor had the whipple operation for pancreatic problems (not cancer) and has survivied for more than two years now. It is most certainly a tough operation, however the fact that they are doing the operation is a sign of hope.

Hugs,

RE

I will pray~
    ~that I can do.
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Hi Kathy
    I will absolutely keep her in my prayers. Pammy
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Yes,
    I am.
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Of course.....our hearts,
    Of course.....our hearts, thoughts, payers, good wishes, EVERYTHING positive is with all of you, but especially your daughter in laws mother as she undergoes surgery. Bless you for including us.

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • marilyndbk
    marilyndbk Member Posts: 238 Member
    Add my thoughts and prayers.
    Add my thoughts and prayers. God bless us all. Marilyn
  • Kat11
    Kat11 Member Posts: 1,931 Member

Add my thoughts and prayers.
    Add my thoughts and prayers. God bless us all. Marilyn

Thank you all for your
    Thank you all for your prayers. She came through the surgery, but they were unable to do the whipple because the tumor is wrapped around the artery. So she will have to go throught Chemo and rads in hopes to shrink the tumor.Please continue to keep her in your prayer, that like the rest of us she moves forward with this.
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Kat11 said:

Thank you all for your
    Thank you all for your prayers. She came through the surgery, but they were unable to do the whipple because the tumor is wrapped around the artery. So she will have to go throught Chemo and rads in hopes to shrink the tumor.Please continue to keep her in your prayer, that like the rest of us she moves forward with this.

I will do that
    and am hoping that the treatments are able to shrink her tumor!Thanks for keeping us posted.
    And you can let her know if she wants that they do have a board here for pancreas cancer as well...
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    My best wishes
    I hope the chemo and radiation to their job and successful surgery is on the horizon.

Mimi
  • padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763
    Most Definitely
    I will keep her in my prayers.
    Pat
  • chickad52
    chickad52 Member Posts: 497
    KATHY
    I will keep her in my prayers!! Hugs, Diane
  • ladybug22
    ladybug22 Member Posts: 646
    will do

will do
  • creampuff91344
    creampuff91344 Member Posts: 988
    ladybug22 said:

will do

will do

Positive thoughts are
    Positive thoughts are heading your way. Sorry there are such problems, but hopefully the chemo and rads will help shrink the tumor. Keep us posted. Hugs.

Judy