Anyone else have trouble getting into the chatroom?

DianeBC
DianeBC Member Posts: 3,881 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I just tried to get into the chatroom here, my java loaded and then I got the error message. Has this happened to anyone else? I used to have trouble and then sometimes I would get in. So, maybe the site is still having trouble with the chatroom? Thanks!

Hugs, Diane ♥

Comments

• Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    Um, where is it? I guess I
    Um, where is it? I guess I don't know where it is. Hope someone can help you and that you can get in.

Sue :)
  • lanie940
    lanie940 Member Posts: 490 Member
    Yes, I've had a lot of
    Yes, I've had a lot of problems lately, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    lanie940 said:

Yes, I've had a lot of
    Yes, I've had a lot of problems lately, sometimes it works, sometimes it doesn't.

No luck today either
    I can't get in it today.

Sue, just follow my PM and it will show you where it is and how to get in.

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • lanie940
    susie09 said:

No luck today either
    I can't get in it today.

Sue, just follow my PM and it will show you where it is and how to get in.

♠♣ Susie ♠♣

OH, I love your kitten !

OH, I love your kitten !
  • susie09
    susie09 Member Posts: 2,930
    lanie940 said:

OH, I love your kitten !

OH, I love your kitten !

Thank you Lanie! You are a
    Thank you Lanie! You are a sweetie!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣
  • lanie940
    susie09 said:

Thank you Lanie! You are a
    Thank you Lanie! You are a sweetie!

♠♣ Susie ♠♣

It seems to be working now

• Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    lanie940 said:

I always have trouble trying
    I always have trouble trying to get into the chatroom. I wonder if Greta knows about this. Thanks for letting us know that it is ok now Lanie.

Lex♥
  • zahalene
    zahalene Member Posts: 670
    Alexis F said:

I always have trouble trying
    I always have trouble trying to get into the chatroom. I wonder if Greta knows about this. Thanks for letting us know that it is ok now Lanie.

Lex♥

Yes she does...
    Greta is on it and they are working on a new chat application which they hope to make available soon. However, she still wants our input for any and all problems we are having, so don't hesitate to let her know what's going on when you have any problems with the site, whether it is the chat rooms or anything else.
  • Alexis F
    Alexis F Member Posts: 3,598
    zahalene said:

Yes she does...
    Greta is on it and they are working on a new chat application which they hope to make available soon. However, she still wants our input for any and all problems we are having, so don't hesitate to let her know what's going on when you have any problems with the site, whether it is the chat rooms or anything else.

Ok
    Thanks Zahlene! I will let Greta know.

Lex♥
  • Ritzy
    Alexis F said:

Ok
    Thanks Zahlene! I will let Greta know.

Lex♥

I got in finally
    I got in finally and noone was there. Maybe my tail skeered them off! lol

• chat update
    Hi all,
    A new, enhanced chat has been purchased and installation work began last week. It has been so difficult for chatters to get into the chatroom these past months that there hasn't been much traffic there. However, we should have a robust chat tool that members can use very soon. Hang in there and thanks so much for your patience. If this new tool does all we think it can, it will have been well worth the wait!
    Greta
    Your CSN staff
  • Ritzy

chat update
    Hi all,
    A new, enhanced chat has been purchased and installation work began last week. It has been so difficult for chatters to get into the chatroom these past months that there hasn't been much traffic there. However, we should have a robust chat tool that members can use very soon. Hang in there and thanks so much for your patience. If this new tool does all we think it can, it will have been well worth the wait!
    Greta
    Your CSN staff

Greta, it doesn't work
    Greta, it doesn't work today.

• survivorbc09
    survivorbc09 Member Posts: 4,374 Member

chat update
    Hi all,
    Greta
    Your CSN staff

I will be glad when it
    I will be glad when it works. I can never get into it. Glad that you are doing something.
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member

I will be glad when it
    I will be glad when it works. I can never get into it. Glad that you are doing something.

Yes, I had tried on 10 occasions .. have been
    unsuccessful - so I've given up! ..

VickiSam
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member
    VickiSam said:

Yes, I had tried on 10 occasions .. have been
    unsuccessful - so I've given up! ..

VickiSam

I don't think it ever works.
    I don't think it ever works. lol Not sure they will ever fix it.

Leeza
  • Current chat vs new chat
    The current chat has been ruled "unfixable." There have been technical issues with it from the beginning. So it will be replaced with a completely different one that is very cool. The new chat has been reviewed/tested by some CSN "super-chatters" who gave it a thumbs-up. The programmers are working to install the new chat on our development site. It will be tested there, customized for CSN, and staff will be trained before it goes into production. All this is being done as quickly as possible as we are most anxious to get the new chat deployed for the community.

Best,
    Greta
    Your CSN staff
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member

Current chat vs new chat
    The current chat has been ruled "unfixable." There have been technical issues with it from the beginning. So it will be replaced with a completely different one that is very cool. The new chat has been reviewed/tested by some CSN "super-chatters" who gave it a thumbs-up. The programmers are working to install the new chat on our development site. It will be tested there, customized for CSN, and staff will be trained before it goes into production. All this is being done as quickly as possible as we are most anxious to get the new chat deployed for the community.

Best,
    Greta
    Your CSN staff

Thank you, Greta
    We will try to be patient!

Maybe there could be a post to let everyone know when the new installation is up and running.

Thank you, and your colleagues, for all you do for us.

Kind regards, Susan
  • jnl
    jnl Member Posts: 3,869 Member

Thank you, Greta
    We will try to be patient!

Maybe there could be a post to let everyone know when the new installation is up and running.

Thank you, and your colleagues, for all you do for us.

Kind regards, Susan

Yes, thanks Greta. Please
    Yes, thanks Greta. Please post and let us know when it is working!

Leeza