Master cleanser

kristasplace
kristasplace Member Posts: 957 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
I've been raw for almost three weeks now. Off and on (about every three days after the first week), my body has detoxed. Headache with fever, and then diarrhea/constipation. It took me a while to figure out what was going on; i thought my stricture was acting up, but now i know it was toxins coming to the surface. I figure my body is totally polluted after having so much chemo and radiation.

I decided to do a major detoxification, and chose the Master Cleanse since it's the oldest, and seems to be the most effective. I started today, and after some brief potty issues with mucous, i feel pretty good. I'm going to shoot for the recommended 10 days. I don't feel hungry, and when i do, i simply drink more of the concoction, and i'm fine. If anyone is interested in doing it as well, i will list the ingredients here. Two of my friends, and two of my family members are starting it on Monday.

The instructions are:

2 Tbs. pure organic maple syrup (unsweetened)
2 Tbs. lemon or lime juice (about 1/2 a lemon)
a pinch of cayenne pepper
8 oz. or room temperature water

The maple syrup can be replaced with blackstrap molasses, but i wouldn't recommend it. I started off using that, and it was very strong.

Drink 6-12 glasses a day, or whenever you feel hungry. I'm not putting anything else in my body except water. This is a great cleanse, but anyone doing chemo should wait until chemo is done.

Hugs!
Krista

Comments

• Fight for my love
    Fight for my love Member Posts: 1,522 Member
    Hi dear Krista,how are you
    Hi dear Krista,how are you doing?Thank you for sharing the information,it sounds very good.Hugsss.
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member

Hi dear Krista,how are you
    Hi dear Krista,how are you doing?Thank you for sharing the information,it sounds very good.Hugsss.

Black Strap Molasses...............rated X
    I tried some of that about a year ago on some biscuits and I still haven't gotten that awful taste out of my mouth yet. That in itself would run anything off...I hope it does what you need it to do for you though......Clift
  • 2bhealed
    2bhealed Member Posts: 2,064 Member
    Colon cleanse
    Hi Krista!

A friend of mine does a colon cleanse from Blessed Herbs (I think that's the website) and gets a wonderful detox too (some real interesting stuff coming out). You may want to check that out when you're done with the Master. I can't do it since it uses psyllium seed and I react to that. Bummer cuz I am so curious to see what ropes of **** would come out. :-)

Keep me post, hey!

peace, emily
  • kristasplace
    2bhealed said:

Colon cleanse
    Hi Krista!

A friend of mine does a colon cleanse from Blessed Herbs (I think that's the website) and gets a wonderful detox too (some real interesting stuff coming out). You may want to check that out when you're done with the Master. I can't do it since it uses psyllium seed and I react to that. Bummer cuz I am so curious to see what ropes of **** would come out. :-)

Keep me post, hey!

peace, emily

Master
    Yes, Clift, the molasses was NASTY!! I did two drinks of it the first day, and i knew i couldn't continue on that route. The maple syrup is so much nicer, and satisfying.

Emily, OMG, this is my third day, and today the cleanse came!! The first time was just gooey disgusting stuff probably from way up high. The second time came in the form of something unholy, and i didn't make it to the potty. What was worse was that i was visiting at my grandmother's (45 miles from home), and without a change of clothes :(

Now i've read about the mucoid plaque thing-a-majig, and seen pictures on the net of it. Until now, i wasn't sure i believed the stories. I believe them now. Although mine wasn't as large and glorified as the pictures i've seen, it was the same consistency and grey color as described, and i knew as soon as i saw it what it was. This means my colon is really getting clean!! I'm glad too, because i'm getting tired of it! I wanted to go the full ten days, but i'm having doubts i can do it. I'm just going to take each day as it comes, and quit when i quit. I don't think i'm missing food so much as i'm just tired of the concoction! I have heard about high herbal cleanses. My friend who works for David Wolfe gave me his new book a couple of days ago, and it talks about the importance of superfoods, and superherbs. I might do one later with a goji berry cleanse.

I have to admit (even after the embarrassing event of today), i feel just wonderful! I have energy, and i just feel good. It's hard to explain it. We got our Champion juicer, so i'm going to do at least one day of heavy juicing after the fast. Jay Kortich recounts curing his bladder cancer with Gerson's therapy of carrot and apple juice. Is that the one you did?

Many hugs to you all!
    Krista
  • mommyof2kds
    mommyof2kds Member Posts: 519

Master
    Yes, Clift, the molasses was NASTY!! I did two drinks of it the first day, and i knew i couldn't continue on that route. The maple syrup is so much nicer, and satisfying.

Emily, OMG, this is my third day, and today the cleanse came!! The first time was just gooey disgusting stuff probably from way up high. The second time came in the form of something unholy, and i didn't make it to the potty. What was worse was that i was visiting at my grandmother's (45 miles from home), and without a change of clothes :(

Now i've read about the mucoid plaque thing-a-majig, and seen pictures on the net of it. Until now, i wasn't sure i believed the stories. I believe them now. Although mine wasn't as large and glorified as the pictures i've seen, it was the same consistency and grey color as described, and i knew as soon as i saw it what it was. This means my colon is really getting clean!! I'm glad too, because i'm getting tired of it! I wanted to go the full ten days, but i'm having doubts i can do it. I'm just going to take each day as it comes, and quit when i quit. I don't think i'm missing food so much as i'm just tired of the concoction! I have heard about high herbal cleanses. My friend who works for David Wolfe gave me his new book a couple of days ago, and it talks about the importance of superfoods, and superherbs. I might do one later with a goji berry cleanse.

I have to admit (even after the embarrassing event of today), i feel just wonderful! I have energy, and i just feel good. It's hard to explain it. We got our Champion juicer, so i'm going to do at least one day of heavy juicing after the fast. Jay Kortich recounts curing his bladder cancer with Gerson's therapy of carrot and apple juice. Is that the one you did?

Many hugs to you all!
    Krista

Hi Krista, love reading your
    Hi Krista, love reading your posts, you offer so much info. So, have you decided not to do chemo at all this round? I would like to send you a message, but can't figure out how... I finally passed gas and had a B/M today with no discomfort and no problems. I am pretty excited about that. I know I still may have issues, but that is pretty positive for now... Talk soon. Petrina
  • scouty
    scouty Member Posts: 1,965 Member
    Hey Krista!!!
    Lisa Rose and I did this at the same time (it's so much easier having a support person going thru it with you) winter before last and were pretty impressed. I had detoxed quite a bit after chemo but Lisa had not so her results were much more significant than mine were. We both lost some weight and felt great while on it. My skin got blotchy and then clearer the first 5 days of so. Follow the directions, don't skimp on the maple syrup since it is your energy source. Lisa Rose should post about her results but I will never forget the phone call I got one morning when she "passed" several gall stones!!! Her liver counts had been elevated for some time but when she finished the cleanse they all went back to the normal ranges.

We were so pleased we are going to do it again after the start of the new year.

It is very interesting how much "poop" you still have after not eating anything solid for several days. The smells and consistencies change too letting you know you are "passing" stuff other than just fecal matter.

Oh and we both will tell you that the first glass of fresh orange juice we had coming off the cleanse was about the best tasting thing we have ever had. The soup was durn good too.

Keep us posted on your successes!!!

Lisa P.
  • dmdwins
    dmdwins Member Posts: 454 Member
    scouty said:

Hey Krista!!!
    Lisa Rose and I did this at the same time (it's so much easier having a support person going thru it with you) winter before last and were pretty impressed. I had detoxed quite a bit after chemo but Lisa had not so her results were much more significant than mine were. We both lost some weight and felt great while on it. My skin got blotchy and then clearer the first 5 days of so. Follow the directions, don't skimp on the maple syrup since it is your energy source. Lisa Rose should post about her results but I will never forget the phone call I got one morning when she "passed" several gall stones!!! Her liver counts had been elevated for some time but when she finished the cleanse they all went back to the normal ranges.

We were so pleased we are going to do it again after the start of the new year.

It is very interesting how much "poop" you still have after not eating anything solid for several days. The smells and consistencies change too letting you know you are "passing" stuff other than just fecal matter.

Oh and we both will tell you that the first glass of fresh orange juice we had coming off the cleanse was about the best tasting thing we have ever had. The soup was durn good too.

Keep us posted on your successes!!!

Lisa P.

Let me know
    If you dont mind-let me know when you do the cleanse. I think I might join you if you wouldn't mind some company. I was planning to do one with Kris Carr but the timing just wasn't right. It would be nice to go through it with others.

Dawn
  • grammadebbie
    grammadebbie Member Posts: 464
    ?????
    Hi All,

I don't know very much about this subject. What do doctors have to say about this cleanse. Is it the same as when you have a colonoscopy prep. I've had several of those and havn't expereinced anything close to what I'm reading about. I'm really interested in what doctors say about whats "coming out". Appreciate your info.
    God Bless You All,

Debbie (gramma)
  • scouty
    scouty Member Posts: 1,965 Member
    dmdwins said:

Let me know
    If you dont mind-let me know when you do the cleanse. I think I might join you if you wouldn't mind some company. I was planning to do one with Kris Carr but the timing just wasn't right. It would be nice to go through it with others.

Dawn

Hey Dawn
    Will do when we get our act together!!!

Hope all is well with you and the kids!!! I'm doing just fine.
  • kristasplace
    Day 5
    Hi everyone! The cleanse is going well, though i don't know if i will do the ten days. I'm letting my body do the deciding, and i feel i may be ready to start the juicing part of my fast.

I have been continually passing the mucoid plaque. It is ugly, and i'm glad to be rid of it. Lisa, if you and Lisa Rose do it again at the first of the year, i will definitely join you!

I have completely gone rogue from my doctors. Not just because of the insurance issue, but because i simply don't trust them anymore. Doctors are not schooled in nutrition, and are in fact taught that treating illness with diet is quackery. I have a very good friend who finished medical school a couple of years ago, and when i talk to him about this issue, he has no clue what i'm talking about. In fact he worries i may do harm to myself by adopting the raw diet! This is a diet our ancient ancestors subsisted on, and somehow avoided getting the illnesses we are inundated with today! My pain has all but disappeared, and i haven't had a pain killer since i began the probiotics. I have energy; i can walk around the block, and get winded less than my walking partner who is not sick in any way, and is in much better shape than myself. I don't have pain when i go potty anymore (this is a true miracle), and my skin has become supple and glows. Everyone has been telling me my face has more color, and i'm slimming down. My diabetes is GONE, which i think shocked my doctor! My hair is still falling out, and i still have that persistant sinus infection, but i think when i start juicing with vegetables and mega superfoods, that will finally clear up.

I refuse to ever do chemo or radiation again. The last time i did it, it caused more damage than the cancer did, and didn't even get rid of it. I'm determined to create an environment within myself where cancer can't possibly survive.

I'm so glad you're doing well, Petrina! I had a feeling you wouldn't have the problems some of us had that were stuck longer with the bag than we should have been.

I love you guys, and i wish you all great health!
    Krista
  • 2bhealed
    2bhealed Member Posts: 2,064 Member

Day 5
    Hi everyone! The cleanse is going well, though i don't know if i will do the ten days. I'm letting my body do the deciding, and i feel i may be ready to start the juicing part of my fast.

I have been continually passing the mucoid plaque. It is ugly, and i'm glad to be rid of it. Lisa, if you and Lisa Rose do it again at the first of the year, i will definitely join you!

I have completely gone rogue from my doctors. Not just because of the insurance issue, but because i simply don't trust them anymore. Doctors are not schooled in nutrition, and are in fact taught that treating illness with diet is quackery. I have a very good friend who finished medical school a couple of years ago, and when i talk to him about this issue, he has no clue what i'm talking about. In fact he worries i may do harm to myself by adopting the raw diet! This is a diet our ancient ancestors subsisted on, and somehow avoided getting the illnesses we are inundated with today! My pain has all but disappeared, and i haven't had a pain killer since i began the probiotics. I have energy; i can walk around the block, and get winded less than my walking partner who is not sick in any way, and is in much better shape than myself. I don't have pain when i go potty anymore (this is a true miracle), and my skin has become supple and glows. Everyone has been telling me my face has more color, and i'm slimming down. My diabetes is GONE, which i think shocked my doctor! My hair is still falling out, and i still have that persistant sinus infection, but i think when i start juicing with vegetables and mega superfoods, that will finally clear up.

I refuse to ever do chemo or radiation again. The last time i did it, it caused more damage than the cancer did, and didn't even get rid of it. I'm determined to create an environment within myself where cancer can't possibly survive.

I'm so glad you're doing well, Petrina! I had a feeling you wouldn't have the problems some of us had that were stuck longer with the bag than we should have been.

I love you guys, and i wish you all great health!
    Krista

WONDERS NEVER CEASE!
    Krista,

I cannot wipe the smile off my face.

What a testimony you have, my friend.

Your energy POPS off the post. I am so happy for you!

YOU GO GIRL!

peace, emily