I have a ? (not cancer related)

2»

Comments

• outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Marcia527 said:

Yes but...who is going to
    Yes but...who is going to take the ping pong ball out AFTERWARDs. Yuk. Something else to clean. Try explaining to the plumber how the ball got in there to begin with.

Quite true,
    Marcia! Didn't even think about that! Maybe that one isn't such a good idea after all!!
  • chenheart
    chenheart Member Posts: 5,159
    Ya know, Zah..I would have
    Ya know, Zah..I would have said something really rude about men and their aim,, but I peed my pants reading your question~ so there isn't anything clever for me to say.... GRRR!

LOL

Thanks for the good one, Zah!!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥
  • cats_toy
    cats_toy Member Posts: 1,462 Member
    hit the bowl...
    I actually believe they do hit their target, it's just the darn "shaking" afterwards that causes all the trouble, why can't they just sit & wipe like we do!
    good topic Zah!
    =^..^=
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769
    chenheart said:

Ya know, Zah..I would have
    Ya know, Zah..I would have said something really rude about men and their aim,, but I peed my pants reading your question~ so there isn't anything clever for me to say.... GRRR!

LOL

Thanks for the good one, Zah!!!

Hugs,
    Chen♥

Little boys and men
    Jake, for those who don't know he is my 6 year old, sits down mostly to pee.
    When his dad is over here after school and Jake goes in the bathroom and the seat is up doesn't he give his father a hollering to.

I think I've raised a little boy so far that WILL be considerate of women.

Hugs,
    Margo
  • Akiss4me
    Akiss4me Member Posts: 2,188
    Marcia527 said:

Yes but...who is going to
    Yes but...who is going to take the ping pong ball out AFTERWARDs. Yuk. Something else to clean. Try explaining to the plumber how the ball got in there to begin with.

Ummm....
    OK, so the "tinkle target" (available in most children stores) is a GOOD idea!!?? Shhhhh....they just thought it was a friendly compitition among the guys!! Whenever they ask me the score, I say "about even" ,so they keep going! Pammy
  • Jeanne D
    Jeanne D Member Posts: 1,867

I find that the ability to
    I find that the ability to hit the bowl is directly related to who cleans it. I had 4 males at home in my house at one point - a husband,and 3 sons ranging in age from 9 to 21. When I used the threat of cleaning the toilet and stuck to it, it only took a few trials and "aims" to get it right. LOL - Lola :=))

You are so right Lola!
    And it does work!

Love, Jeanne ♥
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    New invention
    I was ready all the replies and rolling on the floor and then, it hit me. How about this, in lieu of the scented toiled bowl thingie hanging on the side of the bowel, you take this concept but add a bullseye with a hole in it, in the center, and hang it on the toilet. With the goal being, of course, to hit the bullseye. Then, nothing to worry about flushing down the toilet and requiring a plumber and it becomes kind of a game, and we all know our men like games. LOL
  • padee6339
    padee6339 Member Posts: 763
    Got an Idea~
    Install a GPS!
  • zahalene
    zahalene Member Posts: 670
    padee6339 said:

Got an Idea~
    Install a GPS!

PERFECT!
    We all know how boys love their toys! Hahahaha
  • outdoorgirl