I have a ? (not cancer related)

zahalene
zahalene Member Posts: 670
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Why is it a man can hit a deer at 100 yards, but not a toilet bowl at 18 inches? Just wondering.

Comments

• MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    My answer.
    When using a rifle they use both hands, when trying to hit the bowel they only use one. Ha-ha.
  • Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    MyTurnNow said:

My answer.
    When using a rifle they use both hands, when trying to hit the bowel they only use one. Ha-ha.

LMAO
    That is too funny! My answer would be because they don't look where they are aiming!
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    LOL
    Love this question, my opinion is it is a concentration issue. If they get the deer all the men gather around and boast, no boasting they care about if they hit the bowl. I'm jus sayin......

;-)

RE
  • lovelylola
    lovelylola Member Posts: 279
    I find that the ability to
    I find that the ability to hit the bowl is directly related to who cleans it. I had 4 males at home in my house at one point - a husband,and 3 sons ranging in age from 9 to 21. When I used the threat of cleaning the toilet and stuck to it, it only took a few trials and "aims" to get it right. LOL - Lola :=))
  • tjhay
    tjhay Member Posts: 655
    Personaly I think it is a
    Personaly I think it is a medical problem, I think men are far sighted so their aim is better the further the target, the toilet requires them to be near sighted.

On a simalar note when my son was learning to pee standing up I through a few cherrios in the bowl and taught him to sink the cherrios, it helped in his keeping the pee in the bowl instead on every place else.
    tj
  • zahalene
    tjhay said:

Personaly I think it is a
    Personaly I think it is a medical problem, I think men are far sighted so their aim is better the further the target, the toilet requires them to be near sighted.

On a simalar note when my son was learning to pee standing up I through a few cherrios in the bowl and taught him to sink the cherrios, it helped in his keeping the pee in the bowl instead on every place else.
    tj

hmmmmmm......
    maybe some deer eye-balls in the toilet bowl?
  • RE
    RE Member Posts: 4,591 Member
    zahalene said:

hmmmmmm......
    maybe some deer eye-balls in the toilet bowl?

:-0
    OH MY MY MY ZAH!!!!!
  • Christmas Girl
    Christmas Girl Member Posts: 3,682 Member
    RE said:

:-0
    OH MY MY MY ZAH!!!!!

And...
    Why the heck don't they use the darned toilet paper???

Sheesh...
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member

And...

Sheesh...

omg
    Ewwwwwwwwwwwwwwww Mine does!

Sue :)
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072

And...

Sheesh...

Zah.........
    I hate to point this out, BUT, they pride themselves in being able to find a certain PLACE, in the dark, without the aid of a flashlight and getting it right............BUT they have to lift the toilet seat to pee?...........THIS is over a foot wide and yet they have to lift the seat to give them another inch all round>WITH the lights on? I wonder!
  • rjjj
    rjjj Member Posts: 1,822 Member
    tasha_111 said:

Zah.........
    I hate to point this out, BUT, they pride themselves in being able to find a certain PLACE, in the dark, without the aid of a flashlight and getting it right............BUT they have to lift the toilet seat to pee?...........THIS is over a foot wide and yet they have to lift the seat to give them another inch all round>WITH the lights on? I wonder!

yeah man
    Roflmao!!!
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Not sure
    why,zah!! Do they just not pay attention or what?!
  • xskeetshooter
    xskeetshooter Member Posts: 169
    well..lmao
    they dont have to clean the toilet
  • zahalene
    tasha_111 said:

Zah.........

And both....
    processes take about the same amount of time, but a deer hunt is a whole day! Something wrong here.
  • pinkkari09
    pinkkari09 Member Posts: 877

well..lmao
    they dont have to clean the toilet

Seems the men in my house
    Seems the men in my house all love to hunt and do a great job of hitting that deer and yet cannot hit the bowl either. I think the deer eye balls in the toilet is a great idea, "invention" flush-able deer eyeballs, could pay for all of our treatments, lets patent this one :)
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    It's like when you are
    It's like when you are driving and you take your eyes off the road the car tends to wonder where you are looking. Maybe we need toilet bowls that have pictures around the bowl. The cheerio idea was great TJ.
  • cheyennedawn
    cheyennedawn Member Posts: 70
    I know
    I have 3 males in my family, ages 5, 15, and 21. Surprisingly, the 5 year old does a better job of aiming. I prefer them to raise the seat, because if not, you will get a wet behind when its your turn to go. Disgusting! I have yelled the rooftop down over this one.....:)
  • mimivac
    mimivac Member Posts: 2,143 Member
    The toilet paper issue
    Ah yes. My own DH claims he is one of very few men who uses it, too. What? Why? It can't all be "shaken off" right? Ewwww is right.

Mimi
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    Just remembered,
    I remember someone telling me one time about taking a ping pong ball and putting a little red target on it and putting that in the toilet-wonder if that would work or if they would just ignore it?!! Thankfully my husband raises the lids and does his duty-and he's pretty good about putting the lid back down when he's done! He's a keeper!
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729

Just remembered,
    I remember someone telling me one time about taking a ping pong ball and putting a little red target on it and putting that in the toilet-wonder if that would work or if they would just ignore it?!! Thankfully my husband raises the lids and does his duty-and he's pretty good about putting the lid back down when he's done! He's a keeper!

Yes but...who is going to
    Yes but...who is going to take the ping pong ball out AFTERWARDs. Yuk. Something else to clean. Try explaining to the plumber how the ball got in there to begin with.