Hair today, gone tomorrow joke

meena1
meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
I found this joke on a blog here, thought it was appropriate due to recent discussions of losing hair.

A woman woke up one morning and found 3 hairs on her head. She thought, " I think I will put my hair in a braid today". She put the three hairs in a braid and went out and had a terrific day.

The next day she woke up to find 2 hairs on her head. She thought "I think I will put my hair in pigtails today". She put her hair in pigtails and went out and had a lovely day.

The next day she woke to find 1 hair on her head. She thought "I think I will put my hair in a ponytail today". So she put her hair in a ponytail and went off to have a great day.

The next day the woman woke up to no hair, and she screamed----Yeah! I don't have to do my hair today!! and of course she went off to have a wonderful day.

Comments

• Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    LOL
    Thanks for the joke Meena! I loved it!

Kylez ♥
  • VickiSam
    VickiSam Member Posts: 9,079 Member
    LOL .. Enjoyed this
    as my hair is falling out as I type this email .. Yeah, can't get away from losing your hair doing chemo.

VickiSam
  • tasha_111
    tasha_111 Member Posts: 2,072
    VickiSam said:

LOL .. Enjoyed this
    as my hair is falling out as I type this email .. Yeah, can't get away from losing your hair doing chemo.

VickiSam

hair
    Nice one! Jxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • outdoorgirl
    outdoorgirl Member Posts: 1,565
    meena
    that was posted at my cancer clinic! Love it and may have to copy it off of here-thanks!
  • tommaseena
    tommaseena Member Posts: 1,769

meena
    that was posted at my cancer clinic! Love it and may have to copy it off of here-thanks!

Love it
    Love the joke.
  • meena1
    meena1 Member Posts: 1,003
    I am glad you enjoyed, i
    I am glad you enjoyed, i love it!