Days 10 thru 15 of Sue's Rads

Ritzy
Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hi all! Like I wrote earlier, I am sorry that I haven't posted, but, I have been sick and just haven't felt like even being on the puter. I know you all missed my posts...lol Ok, maybe a few did, so, here goes.

10- 15 have basically been the same. I get zapped the same amount of times and it takes longer than me undressing, which is only a few minutes. There was a party for a lady that finished. It was great! They had cake and party hats and noisemakers and everything. And, the lady that graduated was soooo happy! Everyone applauded her when she came out in the lobby after her last one. Her hubby was carrying her! How romantic!

My rads oncologist sees me every week to check my skin and the nurse checks me almost daily. So far, everything is great. My skin looks like nothing is going on. I know that will change and they have warned me, but, I am glad that so far, nothing. I have been using the Biafine daily and the Aquaphor at night. So, I think that might be helping. I read where some used aloe, but, my rads oncologist said no, so, I won't try it.

Well, that is it. Hope you didn't die from the excitement. lol When I feel myself again, I hope to post more. I missed all of you!

Sue :)

Comments

• Kylez
    Kylez Member Posts: 3,761 Member
    Welcome back
    Hi Sue! Hey, I did miss you! I kept looking for your posts, and, then saw where you said you were only posting weekly. Sorry you are sick and hope you get better soon!

Yea, those parties after rads are great! I saw several before I finished and they were fun!

Glad you are feeling better!

Kylez ♥
  • Noel
    Noel Member Posts: 3,095 Member
    Kylez said:

Welcome back
    Hi Sue! Hey, I did miss you! I kept looking for your posts, and, then saw where you said you were only posting weekly. Sorry you are sick and hope you get better soon!

Yea, those parties after rads are great! I saw several before I finished and they were fun!

Glad you are feeling better!

Kylez ♥

Sue
    I do hope you get to feeling better. Your rads are going by quickly, or, so it seems to me. And, you are doing great. I only got a little pink by my collarbone at the end and I credit it to using Biafine and LOTS of Aquaphor. So, keep using them. And, always ask your rads oncologist before trying something new. Keep up the good work and glad to see you back! Get better!

♥ Noel
  • MyTurnNow
    MyTurnNow Member Posts: 2,686 Member
    Glad you're back!
    I've been following your posts on your rads because I'll be there soon. I hope you feel better. Take care.
  • Ritzy
    Ritzy Member Posts: 4,381 Member
    MyTurnNow said:

Glad you're back!
    I've been following your posts on your rads because I'll be there soon. I hope you feel better. Take care.

Thanks!
    Thank you all! I will post more. I hope I help some of you, even if just a little.

How are you doing Peggy? I hope you are doing ok with your rads!

• Angie2U
    Angie2U Member Posts: 2,991
    Ritzy said:

Thanks!
    Thank you all! I will post more. I hope I help some of you, even if just a little.

How are you doing Peggy? I hope you are doing ok with your rads!

Yea!
    You posted! So, I hope this means that you are feeling better. I will start rads soon and I have been following your posts and they are helping me to understand what will go on. And, thanks for replying to my PM! You are helping me for sure! Thanks!

Angie