Hello,back from cruise,had great time,Chemo starts Tuesday.

ppurdin
ppurdin Member Posts: 1,181 Member
edited March 2014 in Breast Cancer #1
Hello everyone.back from cruise.I had a wonderful time.It was pretty amazing,just beatiful.But I start Chemo Tuesday.will be without hair in a week or two.I know i can do this but dread all the Chemo and radiation.But it was so nice to get away.hope everyone had a great week.love and prayers.(Pat).

Comments

• Cat64
    Cat64 Member Posts: 1,192
    Pat
    Welcome back! Glad to hear you had a good time and got to get away from it all! YES you CAN do this! I am actually looking forward to Chemo, strange as it sounds, because I know that will be when I am finally doing something to beat this! I'm tired of all the tests, waiting & wondering, etc...time to move forward. Just think positive thoughts and know that after each treatment you are one step closer to recovery! Hope all goes well Tuesday. Keep in touch and let us know how it goes!
    Prayers & Hugz,
    Cathy
  • Marcia527
    Marcia527 Member Posts: 2,729
    That was just too short a
    That was just too short a trip. Don't you just want to stay longer sometimes? Although it's nice to get home too. When you start feeling bad during treatment or tired just get your pictures out and look at them and relive the cruise. May you have very few side effects.
  • mlmjt1
    mlmjt1 Member Posts: 537
    HI Pat
    Are you really back already??? Im sure it seems like your vacation went by in a blink. I am so glad you got to go and yes you can do the chemo cuz we all are going to help you!!!

Have a good night and STAY POSITIVE

Hugs
    LInda T
  • Calleen
    Calleen Member Posts: 411
    mlmjt1 said:

HI Pat
    Are you really back already??? Im sure it seems like your vacation went by in a blink. I am so glad you got to go and yes you can do the chemo cuz we all are going to help you!!!

Have a good night and STAY POSITIVE

Hugs
    LInda T

Where's
    The pictures??? Did you take any??? I want to see your smiling face having a good time!!!
  • m_azingrace
    m_azingrace Member Posts: 399
    Calleen said:

Where's
    The pictures??? Did you take any??? I want to see your smiling face having a good time!!!

Welcome Back, Pat
    Pat, I have thought of you often, floating out there in the beautiful ocean! Wishing I could be there too. I am so glad you had this opportunity before beginning the chemo. Now you have a "happy place" to go to when the going get rough. Beautiful memories with your family around you. What could be better.
    Chemo begins tomorrow. I believe you are about to discover that you are a lot stronger than you think you are. Remember that we are all here to encourage one another, to build on each others' strengths. Here is a place where your pain is understood.
    I'm praying for you, that it goes well. Write again when you can. Gracie.
  • mmontero38
    mmontero38 Member Posts: 1,510
    Welcome home Pat, I hope you
    Welcome home Pat, I hope you had a great time. Good luck today, as you will be starting your first chemo. We're all in the room with you as you are fighting the beast. Hope all goes well and let us know how you make out. Hugs, Lili