Just wanted to say thanks

ittapp
ittapp Member Posts: 383 Member
edited March 2014 in Colorectal Cancer #1
Hello everyone, just wanted to say thank you to everyone... I posted on here before my scans on Friday, and so many of you responded with such kindness, and support. Several of you even sent a pm with encouraging words.I will not know the results until Tues. and so I wait. I still am feeling anxiety about the results, but who doesn't. I feel like such a whiner at times but I really am not that way all the time. I feel a comfort level with you guys that I can let it out, and for that I am thankful. God Bless all of you, you guys are in my family prayers everynight. Patti ;)

Comments

• Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Kindred Spirit :)
    You are a blessing to me, Patti :)

I want to know when you know, OK?

I'm minutes away from another one of my update posts - get something to drink, it's a long one.

Cowboys on NBC tonight in my home town - think of me when you see it :)

Really spectacular overhead shots and the like - NBC treating it like the Super Bowl, check it out.

Your friend
    -Craig
    ((PATTI))
  • Fight for my love
    Fight for my love Member Posts: 1,522 Member
    Hi dear Patti,I agree with
    Hi dear Patti,I agree with you,you are not the only one who feels anxiety,everybody does.It's ok to be a whiner from time to time,just don't want to see you are overly depressed.We are here as a big family,I am sure you can always find a shoulder to lean on.Please let us know when you have the result of the scan.Take care.Huggggs.
  • Kathryn_in_MN
    Kathryn_in_MN Member Posts: 1,252 Member
    I was getting real nervous
    I was getting real nervous waiting for my PET scan results Friday, so I can certainly relate. Wishing you good results. Please let us know as soon as you can.
  • Annabelle41415
    Annabelle41415 Member Posts: 6,742 Member
    Thinking of You
    Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking and praying for you. You should know by now that you have a wonderful group here to turn to whenever you need it. Good luck with you scan results and let us know.

Kim
  • mommyof2kds
    mommyof2kds Member Posts: 519

Thinking of You
    Just wanted to let you know that I am thinking and praying for you. You should know by now that you have a wonderful group here to turn to whenever you need it. Good luck with you scan results and let us know.

Kim

Hoping for good results
    Will be thinking about you, positive energy for good results. The anxiety is normal, we are only human... Hang in there..
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member

Hoping for good results
    Will be thinking about you, positive energy for good results. The anxiety is normal, we are only human... Hang in there..

Patti
    My thoughts and prayers will be with you......Think positive......Clift
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    Praying
    Patti,

I pray for everyone here all the time, too. I will certainly be giving you special attention until we get the good word that everything is good with you.

*hugs*
    Gail
  • This comment has been removed by the Moderator