post nasal drip
sore throat
cough

day 1 of a cold/flu

I managed to keep the germs away during chemo, no cold or flu last year
so I started back to work 2 weeks ago, I am a teacher
didn't even help to lysol my entire surroundings everyday
washed my hands with good old soap and hot water so much they are red and raw

stay aware my chemo buddies, I fear the bugs this year for you!

Comments

• maglets
    maglets Member Posts: 2,576 Member
    awwww the drips
    Awwhhh Patteee....that's the pits. I am so sorry you have caught a bug. I too am a teacher but when I started this merry-go-round I was able to retire. It seems almost impossible to avoid those germs when you are in the class-room.

All the best to you and chicken soup, and rest and socks on feet and plenty of fluids....:)

Get well and stay strong

~mags~
  • Sundanceh
    Sundanceh Member Posts: 4,392 Member
    Patteee :(
    I'm sorry Patty. I hope you get to feeling better.

We have to wade through so many bad days to enjoy just a few it seems sometimes. That's why we recongize them and enjoy them when we can.

I'm sure you are some kind of teacher and your kids are lucky to have someone with your wisdom :)

Get well soon
    -Craig
  • tootsie1
    tootsie1 Member Posts: 5,044 Member
    My prescription
    I'm sorry you're feeling so icky. My prescription for that kind of nonsense is hot tea with a teaspoonful of honey. Hope you're better soon!

*hugs*
    Gail
  • Buzzard
    Buzzard Member Posts: 3,043 Member
    tootsie1 said:

My prescription
    I'm sorry you're feeling so icky. My prescription for that kind of nonsense is hot tea with a teaspoonful of honey. Hope you're better soon!

*hugs*
    Gail

Omnicef
    Been on Omnicef since last Friday and have been sick since the Monday before (while in Mickey land) but I keep going pretty good. I normally don't get bedridden. I am almost back normal now...just a tad nasally.....I feel like kissing a pig every once in a while...other than that Im doing pretty good....Hope ya get to feeling better soon.......Clift